Über dieses Inserat
Our 1 bedroom apartment is located in East Village, Manhattan.
* No pets, smoking or parties
* To keep things clean, please remove your shoes upon entry.
* Please be conscientious of the neighbors at night - no late night parties and please turn down the volume after 11:30pm.
* Although our neighbors are trustworthy, please lock the main door bolt upon exit for your security.
* Do not leave any leftover food out, overly dirty dishes in the sink (we do have a dishwasher ;) ).
** Please treat our place as if it were your own. Any accidental damage to the apartment or furnishings after Check-Out will be deducted from security deposit.
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Possessed by the traveler spirit, Yes I am!
My friends and family often describe me as a joyful and optimistic, ultra motivated person. In summary I bit into life, and it's delicious!
Very curious and open-minded, I love meeting new people, speaking in English or French (Spanish still a WIP), eating local - even what stinks, even what looks funny or what's spicy! - long story short, I love discovering new cultures in all their aspects.
As a host, and even as a traveler, I like sharing my little life experience and learn from others!
Despite all this energy I can be so discreet that my way goes undetected ;)