- Comfortable bed for two people (140X200cm)
- A large sofa bed, suitable for a 3rd person to sleep on comfortably
- Beautiful, large balcony for drinking, eating and getting fresh air (10m2)
- Very good transport! 1 mins walk from Neukölln U-Bahn and S-Bahn stations
- Located on buzzing Karl Marx Straße with many cafes, bars, restaurants. (Check out my guide!)
- Conveniently close to 6 large supermarkets (Real, Aldi, Penny's, Biomarkt, Eurogida.. even a large Asian supermarket!
- Large studio room with DIY furniture that my friend and I made ourselves
- Huge balcony with quiet and relaxing view of the backyard. Perfect for breakfast or having drinks at night. Just turn on the fairy lights.
- Access to all kitchen utensils for cooking
- Located in the back building through the courtyard, so very quiet
Zugang für Gäste
- Use anything in the kitchen and I will provide towels, shampoo, bath wash, hairdryer and washing detergent
- Help yourselves to our large collection of teas
- Reliable and strong wi-fi available for all guests. Just please don't download as torrenting is illegal in Germany :(
Interaktion mit Gästen
- You can contact me on my (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) number: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- As I have an online boutique, please do not go through my clothes/ stock in the baskets and storage bags.
- Feel free to use my speakers. :)
- Do not smoke in the bedroom but you can smoke in the kitchen through the window.
While born and raised in Sydney, Australia... I have packed my bags and moved to Berlin. As I am merely a stone throw away from the rest of Europe, I will be making many short trips through out the year to explore other cultures which is why I am Airbnb'ing my studio in trendy area of Neukölln.
On my travels you'll find me wondering the streets in search of hidden cute cafes, swaying to a live band at a small gig venue or browsing art galleries.