~ AC Large Room with attached bathroom
~ located at Jln PJS 11/6, Double storey terraced house
~ 5 mins walks: Foods, convenient shops, Sunway Pyramid, Sunway University
~ 10 mins walks: Monash University, Bus stop, BRT station, Sunway Lagoon
~ 5 mins drive: Sunway Medical, Subang Medical, USJ Summit, Segi College
~ we provides: wifi, basic toiletries (tower, shampoo, soap, tissue), drinking water, free flows coffee/ tea
HOUSE RULES – DREAM (Homestay)
UPON CHECK IN
1. Prove original IC/ Passport (together with valid visa and entry stamp) of each guest, we will need to scan a copy for record purpose.
2. Deposit in cash (RM) applicable for direct walk-in guest:-
2.1. RM200/ room for maximum 3 nights
2.2. RM400/ room for maximum 6 nights
1. Luggage to be placed in your own room only.
2. Do not leave the gate open without guidance, or penalty of deposit will be imposed.
3. Do not damage the fitting and furniture, or penalty of deposit will be imposed.
1. Please always carry the keys with you.
2. A lost key will incur a charge of RM200 each time each set.
3. If your keys missed placed either inside your room/ somewhere else, min. RM20 will be charge for opening door for you each time.
1. We only accept cash (RM) for deposit and add-on service/s.
2. Advance full payment is required if you wish to extend your stay upon check in, room is subject to availability.
RESPECT THE TENANTS AND THE BUILDING
1. Respect other tenant and treat them the way you would like to be treated by them.
2. Please do not damage or remove any of the artistic installations and inventory.
3. Please, do not disturb other tenants in this unit.
4. Please do not behave inappropriately or disrespectfully towards other guests or tenants.
1. Tenant is responsible for the damage caused by him or by guests he is responsible of.
2. You can receive visitor only without overnight in common area only.
3. No Free stay guest is allow without registration including kid/ child.
1. For economic reasons, please switch off the electricity when you leave the room/ switch off the light while you sleep.
2. Avoid long showers.
3. Water and energy (AC, light, fan, heating, electricity, warm water, etc.) should be used as sparingly as possible.
4. Penalty will be imposed to those who leave the electricity on (particularly AC, light, fan… etc.) while nobody inside the room
(Non-AC: RM50/ each time; AC: RM100/ each time).
1. No noise should be made in the bedrooms or corridors which might disturb other’s sleep.
2. Neighbor’s policy requires us to stay quiet in the corridor after 2300H. Please also make sure you are quiet in the whole of the building after 2300H, or the fine incur by the authority (MPSJ/ Police) will be bear by you.
3. In principle, laptop, radios, cassette recorders, Walkman and similar apparatus are allowed, if other tenants are not disturbed by their use.
4. Should the level of noise in a room exceed a normally acceptable volume, we request you to lower down the volume or playing it with ear phone only, or we will request you to move out immediately.
5. DO NOT “bang” the door in all times. Turns the door knob gently, we don’t need to know when you are coming back or going off.
COMMON AREA, CONNECTING BATHROOM AND CLEANLINESS
1. Cleaning responsible applies equally to all tenants (common area to be clean by everyone after used).
2. Rooms and objects used by you must be tidied up and left clean.
3. We ask you to keep the public rooms tidy at all times.
4. Remember to unlock the bathroom’s door for neighbor’s side for all connecting bathroom (sharing between 2 bedrooms), or RM20 penalty will be imposed each time.
KITCHEN AND HYGIENIC
1. No cooking allowed exception to light cooks which can be done by hot water/ microwave (e.g. Instant noodles/ heat foods).
2. Please wash the dishes and clean the tables and working area after each use.
3. It is prohibited to damage/ remove inventory from the kitchen. Do not take any inventory from the kitchen and keep in your room, or it’ll be consider sold to you.
4. Throw the foods waste into the designated waste bins outside the house on the same day.
5. You can store food in the kitchen if you willing to share it with others (or store inside your own room only if it’s not for sharing).
6. You can store food/ drinks in the fridge if you mark it with your name at the designated area.
7. Food/ drinks that isn’t marked with name / damage food/ drinks will be discarded without prior notice.
8. Do not store unnecessary items in the fridge.
1. Do not use the washing machine when you have less than 20 pieces of clothes, or RM10 penalty will be charge on you as laundry fees.
2. We do not provide detergent. Hence please prepare/ buy it by your own.
1. Lock the gate and the main entrance at all time, or penalty of deposit will be imposed.
2. We are not liable for any personal injury.
3. Pets and other animals/ inserts are strictly prohibited.
4. Drunk is prohibited, or we will request you to move out immediately.
5. Drugs and weapons of any kind are prohibited. We reserve the right to confiscate them and notify the police.
1. Store your valuables at your own risk.
2. We are not liable for any theft, loss and/or damage of personal belongings elsewhere in the unit.
1. Smoking is prohibited everywhere inside the unit.
2. Do not use electric or gas cookers, heaters etc. (e.g. rice cooker, kettle) inside the room, or RM50 penalty of deposit will be imposed each time.
3. Do not cook without proper guidance/ attended.
4. Do not burn anything inside the house (included religious matter).
5. It is dangerous and therefore forbidden to light fire inside the rooms.
6. Do not cover reading lamps and spot lamps with fabrics.
7. Lighting any fire and naked flames are generally prohibited in our premises.
MOVING OUT POLICY
1. Latest check-out time is 12noon.
2. When you check out, please leave the room as clean and tidy as you found it on arrival.
1. For intentionally caused damage or theft, deposit is confiscated and costs are charged.
2. Tenant will be expected to reimburse the host for any damages caused by inappropriate behavior. Inappropriate behavior will result in eviction from the premises with no refund.
3. Strictly no offset deposit to rental in anytime.
4. All add-on service/ purchase of goods/ penalty have to be settle in cash (RM) before check out or your deposit will be 100% forfeited and we will raise report to the authority in order to blacklist you in future.
5. Keys MUST be return upon check-out, or your deposit will be forfeited.
6. Do not damage the fitting and furniture, or penalty of deposit will be imposed.
7. Your deposit will be refunded if everything is in order (nothing damage/ lost from the origin room).
WHO CHECKS HOUSE RULES?
The host and the authorized staffs have the right to check if the house rules are followed at any time and on all the premises without asking for permission.
IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW THESE HOUSE RULES, we can/will take the necessary of these measurements:-
1. Forfeit your deposit
2. Expel you from the unit and prohibit you from entering again
3. Charge you for any caused damage and resulting loss of the host/ owner
4. Your dismissal from the unit without compensation
5. Temporarily confiscate your belongings and notifying the authorities
6. Violations of the above rules will result in immediate termination of residency.
All tenants/ guests are consider accepted the above before any payment. Should you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact (EMAIL HIDDEN) +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Thank you for your understanding and enjoy the stay.
* The above are subject to change without prior notice. Update @ 18 Nov’16.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 46 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are travel lover who love to travel:) Our target of the life is "travel monthly"!
We had been to France, India, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Singapore, Mynmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Macau... etc..
We love to share our experiences with travellers :)
Hope to see you soon!