My much loved, beautiful, spacious 3 room apt is ideally situated one block away from maybachufer (the 'Kanal") and in the heart of kreuzkölln neighbourhood, Berlin's most exciting part of town, near to cafes, shops, canal, bars and public transport.
Recently renovated altbau apt is 74m² :
- large bedroom with double bed and plenty of space for all your things
- huge fully equipped, freshly renovated bathroom has a bathtub and separate shower
- big and spacious living room, again it has everything you need
(large dining table , large cosy sofa, work desk) Double mattress with slats can also be down here.
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- A long hallway divides the living room and kitchen from the bedroom and bathroom (extremely spacious feel in addition to 12ft high ceilings!!)
- Internet and wifi
The apt is equipped with everything you might need; towels, bed linen, all cooking utensils, washing machine, iron, hairdryer, speakers,
plenty of books, also many berlin guide books & maps.
The Apt itself is located on a lovely quiet street, but within less than 2 minutes in each direction you have everything you need.
- one block away you have the leafy Landwehrkanal - great for jogs, walks or weekend strolls to soak up the vibe, famous Turkish market every Tuesday and Friday
- choice of 3 large supermarkets, (ALDI, LIDL or EDEKA) literally 2 minutes away, or Bio Store and Asian markets are also around the corner.
- spoilt for choice when it comes to restaurants , cafes or bars - I wouldn't know where to begin.. (just ask me for suggestions)
- less than 10 minute walk to Görlitzerpark , swimming pool, Oranienstr with many small galleries and shops, and again bars and restaurants..
- There are numerous playgrounds around the corner
The neighbourhood is the ideal place to stay in while visiting Berlin, not just because it has everything you could possibly need on hand, but it really has a wonderfully fun and vibrant mix of cultures and lifestyles.
The metro stations Schönleinstr (U8) and Hermannplatz (U7 &U8) and range of buses including (171) are both less than 3 minutes of walking distance.
- (U8) takes you up to Alexanderplatz & Mitte - 10 mins
- (U7) and bus (171) to Schönefeld Airport -35 mins
(M29) bus is at the end of the block. (takes you west to Check Point Charlie, ku Damm and all the sights, christmas markets and major shopping street)
Bike rental is at the end of the street , good rates.
Both stations and M29 bus offer a great opportunity to travel within Berlin and see all there is to see in this wonderful city!!