This hip, remodeled guest garage space is a 100% Highland Park experience.
Your quirky & fresh guest studio has:
-EASY TO FIND STREET PARKING
-SHORT WALK TO TRANSPORTATION & ALL NEIGHBORHOOD HOTSPOTS
You'll fall in love with your stay in LA’s hippest neighborhood.
This awesome, remodeled guest garage will make for a truly unique Highland Park experience - if you wish to explore, walk everywhere or take the train straight to the beach :)
1. SUPER important - PLEASE please read the description of the room before booking!
-your room is a remodeled garage located OUTSIDE of the main house.
-there is a FUTON the size of a double bed with a mattress pad provided upon request, and the futon is NOT a good fit for someone over 5'11.
-there is NOT an actual bed.
-there is a heater and a fan but NO AC in the room.
2. Please no guests unless you have mentioned them in your reservation as accompanying you! We do live here, after all, and would like to maintain a sense of privacy and safety. If you'd like to have a friend over,just let us know - usually it’s not a problem at all.
3. Please don’t be loud after 10/11pm, or really at all if you don’t have to be. We have neighbors and want to respect their space as much as we can.
4. Be respectful of our home, if you are messy, please clean up after yourself. We provide our guest with their own dish ware as well, so please be sure to wash those so as to avoid ants.
5. If you have pets, please let us know, and we can figure out if it’ll be ok for you to bring them with you!
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 7 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We're just a couple living in Highland Park. We are both musicians, and love movies, good food, anything creative, and traveling. We host in a pretty casual and relaxed manner and enjoy meeting new people!