Welcome to Valley View Nature Retreat. Relax and unwind in the beautiful surroundings of this unique farm cottage, set on the banks of a small lake and framed by undulating hillsides and ancient trees. Valley View is a short scenic drive up Wild Dog Road, away from the sleepy seaside town of Apollo Bay with its beaches, shops and cafes. Here you are close enough to the township but far enough away to enjoy the peace and natural flora and fauna of The Otways.
Valley View has all that you need for a restful stay.
• Self-contained cottage
• Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
• Cosy log fire & split system air conditioning and heating.
• Fenced private court yard with an outlook of the valley.
• 2 Bedrooms (Sleeps 5).
• Bedroom 1 x Queen size bed.
• Bedroom Two 1 x single bed & 1 x bunk bed.
• All linen is provided, just turn up and relax!
Zugang für Gäste
Park your car on the white stone parking area to the right of the shed.
Rachel or Tim will be home to welcome you. The gueat house and patio are your domain for the duration of your stay. You are welcome to wander around the beautiful gardens and spring fed lake. Please supervise children at all times. We are happy to offer guided walks around the farm should you wish to see more.
Please note children must be supervised at all times!
Interaktion mit Gästen
The main house is close by. Please come and speak to us if you have any queries.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are specialists in natural medicine, soul care healing and acupuncture. If you would like to see more on this let us know. Our therapies can take your restful stay to another level of relaxation.
• Unit must be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
• The Pond is 5 metres deep children must be supervised at all times.
• This house utilizes a Septic Tank System.
Please Do Not Dispose of sanitary items
In the toilet. Please use bin provided.
• Please be Water Wise, our Tank Water is Limited. Short Showers please. No washing of clothes, laundromat located 1B Moore St Apollo Bay.
• If cooking please turn on exhaust fan above hotplates.
• Fill Sink to Wash Dishes. Dishes need to be dried and put away please don’t put wet dishes in cupboard!
• It is Unlawful for Visitors to use facilities of these premises, unless previously arranged. No other persons, other than those booked may occupy and use these facilities or enter this property.
• Please don’t allow Dog or Cat to enter inside the guest house.
• No Smoking inside. Please smoke outside and use the ashtray provided.
• Ensure all external doors are closed at all times to minimize the flies and mosquitos entering inside especially during summer months.
I am a Mum of 2 children, a boy and a girl and have moved to Apollo Bay recently with my lovely husband Tim. We love Apollo Bay and have enjoyed holidays here for years, so we are delighted to offer people an opportunity to experience this beautiful countryside we live in. We are very passionate about nature and sharing this wonderful experience with you.