Über dieses Inserat
"Jesse & Jun Jie" House" is a Home within Local neighborhood in Georgetown, Penang Island. We have in total 7 private rooms with different types of beds and 5 shared toilets/bathrooms.
"Jesse & Jun Jie" House located within a local community, in the CBD area, Georgetown, Penang Island. It is a 20+ years old Bungalow House undergone minor structural renovations since August 2015.
We provide only the very Basic Necessities for a comfort stay and it is all brand new for the comfort of our guests - New Air Conditions, New Mattress, New Bed sheets, New Bed Frames, New Bathrooms, New shower Water Heater and New Toilets since September 2015.
All prices are inclusive of Free Drinking Water + 5mbps Wifi + ... (hehe, give us more time to improve!). No GST. No hidden Service Charges.
1. Our per head per night for all room types all bed types range ONLY between RM40 (USD 10) to RM60 (USD 15).
2. Suitable for visiting family members to Adventist Hospital.
3. Suitable for both short and long term backpackers stay - In fact! let's decorate and tune" up this home together if you are here for long.
4. Suitable for Students.
1. Within 13 minutes walking or 900m radius to No.1 Local and Tourists attractions to Penang Gurney Drive - Famous for its Hawker Street, Seafood Restaurant, Indoor and Outdoor Shopping plaza and Gurney beach front.
2. Georgetown is within the center towards Penang heritage site, Famous Pinang Colonial Development towards Batu Ferringgi Beaches and further down into Penang's National Forest reserved.
1. We have space (both Open and Close) big enough to organize a 20 to 40 pax small party events.
All! Make yourself at home!
Interaction with Guests
Call us or us at (phone number hidden)
1. "Jesse House" are in the heart of GeorgeTown, CBD area of Penang Islands.
2. Gurney Plaza Shopping Mall (10 mins Door to Door).
3. Gurney Famous Hawker Food Street (12 mins Door to Entrance).
4. Penang Adventist Medical Center (8 mins Door to Door).
5. Berjaya Midlands Hotel and Shopping Street (5 mins Door to Entrance)
6. You wont feel bored whilst walking along these route as you will be passing through buildings and shops that might stir you interests assimilating into local feels.
1. We have a car porch able to accommodate up to 5 cars within the House Compound.
For Public Transport goers,
1. Buses - Penang RAPID bus services are available around 500m radius. Easy to find bus stops because we are in the CBD area - we are love to guide you upon booking confirmations.
2. Taxi / Cab - just a call away.
Other Things to Note
Cash Payments in MYR, USD, EURO are accepted. No Credit Card facilities yet.
Zugang für Gäste
All! Make yourself at home!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Cash payment in MYR, USD, EUR are accepted. No credit card facilities yet.
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung inklusive der Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 44 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi and Greetings to all my future guests,
I am Jesse and He is Jun Jie. We are your host to our place in a local neighborhood at the heart of Georgetown, Penang Island's Central Business District (CBD). We are both nurse at a nearby Hospital which we walked to our work place daily.
Trust us, though we only aim to serve you your basic staying needs, we never compromise with all brand new appliances in rooms and toilets.
We are local, we are cheerful and we love to interact with different kinds of people. We have our pet dog staying with us, Billy (if you don't mind we keep a pet, hehe!)
Jesse and Jun Jie.