"A quiet and beautiful place, plenty of street parking, close to the subway. Hoot was incredibly nice and down to earth. Would definitely stay again." (Ali, July '17) Just 2 miles north of Center City, this private 2nd floor guest room is one block from the subway and an easy walk to Temple University campus.
This newly renovated 4BR, 2BA home is 1500 sq. ft of clean, open, charming, and ever-comfy spaciousness. Your guest room is a private room on the 2nd floor. The house is located in an un-gentrified lower income neighborhood called Templetown. It is only a 7-10 minute walk to the heart of Temple University down tree-lined, residential streets just east of Broad St. and just a couple blocks from SEPTA (Susquehanna Dauphin Station)
Significant features include:
High ceilings, southern exposure, hardwood floors, office/work space, popcorn maker, dishwasher, house plants, great light, a restored 1917 Knabe piano and original art.
Bed linens, towels, and basic supplies are included.
The bed is full-sized and the mattress is IKEA.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have a private 2nd floor bedroom and shared bath. You have access to the kitchen, living room, study area, plus a backyard patio, all of which may be shared with other airbnb guests. Check-in is flexible, but generally after 4pm. Inquire if you need to store your luggage prior to an agreed upon check-in.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am most responsive by Airbnb messaging, but also by phone/text.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Television and cable programming are not provided. The house is intended to provide a place of peaceful retreat.
I care about your comfort, and it is my pleasure to hear from you if there is something preventing your total satisfaction. If there's anything you need or want to know that I have not provided or included, I want to know about it right away and answer any questions you have! Please read some prior guest reviews.
- No third party bookings. Only guests who are registered with their own Airbnb account may reserve the room for themselves and guests who will be with them.
- Guests are responsible for obtaining and confirming check in instructions from the "house manual" provided at the time of reservation. If you are new to Airbnb or can not access your reservation details, please contact Airbnb customer support at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (TOLL FREE).
- Message me that you've received your PIN code (from the "house manual") and that you have completely read and understood your Airbnb itinerary.
- Check-in time is anytime after 4PM. Do not check in prior to 4pm.
- You may request to store your luggage as early as 1pm.
- Only stay in the room you have booked. We provide late check-ins for guests.
- Please let us know your anticipated arrival time and departure times (as soon as you know them).
- Check-out time is by 11AM.
- Ask for what you need.***See below.
- You may check-in anytime after 4pm. If you are arriving late, please be considerate of guests who are sleeping.
- Quiet hours are 10pm-9am M-Thur. 11pm-10am Weekends.
- No smoking! Guests will be assessed a $50 fee for smoking in the house.
- You may BYOB, but please drink in moderation. No parties.
- Please ask the house manager if you want to invite guests who are not included in your reservation.
- Clean up after yourself, including in the bathroom, and put all litter in the trash.
- Treat my home with the care and respect you give your own.
- Sorry.. no pets at this time.
***IMPORTANT: Ask for what you need. Your satisfaction is our goal! It is also an achievable one, particularly when you communicate with us! We're human! Mistakes and oversights happen. Please give us the opportunity to help you, fix it, replace it, wash it, etc. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve your stay!!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 724 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am an addiction counselor, a creative change agent, and a Quaker. I have a Masters of Divinity from Earlham School of Religion. I work full time as Director of Admissions for a partial care mental health and substance abuse treatment program. I have a background in music and theatre, and I enjoy the great outdoors. I am building an entrepreneurial ministry called The Bridge, to provide affordable clinical care, training, and creative recovery to diverse communities.
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.