Escape and unwind from city life on a beautiful and historic estate just 20 minutes from Charlottesville! Our historic bungalow comfortably fits 2-4 people and is perfect for those who just want to take a step back and enjoy the wonder nature has to offer!
Zugang für Gäste
The bungalow is located on a historic 255 acre estate with 2 ponds (one right outside your rental), a creek, and a lake! Feel free to walk around and explore.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We love to meet new people, but if you're here trying to unwind and relax and rather not interact, you never have to meet us!
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is a perfect place to tie the knot! Imagine how beautiful your photos will be with the open green pastures and forest!
This is a historic home dating around the late 1700's, so it's old! And we want our guests to enjoy all the charm its age brings with it, but we do expect guests to treat the home with care and absolutely no smoking or candles.
Welcome to Green Springs!
Just a couple of things to mention so you can fully enjoy your stay on the farm.
1. The back light is motion sensor, but the front light is manual. The switch is right next to the front door.
2. Watch your head going up the stairs! The clearance is low.
3. We do NOT have cable, but provide lots of DVDs, and if there isn't anything to your liking, text us and we can bring some more options over.
4. There is no wifi; however, cell reception is fine and we do everything on our phones.
5. Close all gates you open so that the cows stay where they're supposed to stay. Be mindful of where you step because there will be cow pies.
6. It's about a 20 minute hike to the Lake. You will have to cross a creek (that can get high after a big rain). There is absolutely NO swimming-no humans or dogs. It's a private shared lake among the neighbors.
7. Being in the country, there are a fair share of spiders, ticks, bugs, and animals. Just be aware of your surroundings.
10. When checking out, please turn off both ACs and let us know that you have left.
11. If there is ANYTHING that you need, please text/call/carrier pigeon/knock on the door. We want to make your stay as wonderful and peaceful as possible.
8. The pool is private. If you wish to swim, let us know when you would like to go and we will coordinate with you. Absolutely NO animals in the pool under any circumstances!
RULES FOR GUESTS BRINGING THEIR PET/S:
1. You must pick up after them. We have provided little green bags for your use. Please use them.
2. If you're planning to leave the cottage for an extended amount of time, your pet must be in a crate (that you bring) or taken with you. They cannot stay in the cottage unattended (it's a historic home and we don't want anything to be damaged).
3. No pets in the pool at all. Ever. If you wish for your pet to be near you, we have a spike that you can place in the ground nearby.
Thank you!! And we look forward to having you here!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 66 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I teach in TV/Film in Houston and help actors establish themselves in Texas, Louisiana, L.A. and NY. I originally grew up in St.Pete, FL and spent 18 years there, 18 years in Los Angeles and New York, one year in Holland and 18 years in Houston.