• Large outdoors Hot-Tub/Whirlpool
• Walk to Restaurants and Shopping
• Shellpoint Golf-Course in bicycle distance
• bicycles included
• Basic Internet PC with monitor
• 46" HD TV with Apple TV-Box (Netflix)
• FREE Bicycle usage
• FREE NetFlix-TV
• FREE Parking for your car(s)
• FREE Power & Water
• FREE WiFi / WLan Internet
•Beach straight down the way - 1.8 Miles - 9 minutes by bicycle. Bicycles are included. You can easy reach 3 popular beaches by bike: Fort Myers Beach, Bunche Beach and Sanibel Island.
•Tanger Outlet Shopping Center - a half Mile - a 10 minute walk - you can find the shopping mall with many of the popular brands. Store directory
•Restaurants - 350 yards - 5 minute walk - you will find the Buster's Restaurant and many other with a mile. You can even find the Gatorbites Tale & Ale Restaurant with Alligator on the menu. You should try it!
•Shell Point Golf Course - 2.1 miles - 10 minutes via bicycle. It is a large public golf course called „Shell Point“ You even can find a driving range at this golf course.
•Kayak and SUP (Stand up Paddle-board) Rentals and Tours form Kayak Excursions - Only 1 ½ miles straight down the road you will find one of the best areas in Fort Myers to go kayaking. From there it's a short 5 minute paddle into San Carlos Bay, or you can explore the creek and its many Mangrove tunnels.
ACCOMMODATION AND AMENITIES
The living room comes with a large Flat-Screen-TV and an Apple-TV box.
The Apple-TV-Box is perfect for included, unlimited NetFlix, with thousands of choices for on demand TV-content, movies, series, shows and documentations. It also comes with news channels and with a large amount of additional programming. Some premium programming require your credentials from your own home TV account provider. It is helpful if you bring that information with you if you want to unlock certain sports or other channels like HBO, Showtime etc. If you own am iPhone or iPad you may even use the AirPlay function to push your iTunes, Amazon Prime movies and any other TV and Movie content to the Apple-TV. Or, to listen to radio stations, the Apple-Box has also a large selection of international broadcast.
Additionally the TV is connected to a local amplified HD-TV antenna in order to receive all local live-TV-stations in best possible HD quality.
RADIO WITH BLUETOOTH
The small radio has not only regular FM radio stations but also a Bluetooth function to play your iTunes music or other internet radio stations wireless via your Bluetooth enabled smartphone or tablet.
I do have a spare computer and initially I have it setup but I can’t warranty if it is always working or being longer removed for repairs. It’s a good intention to give use to my spare computer but it might getting hacked or corrupted etc. It is something I can’t service or supply on call. In short, if the computer is there and working, you are lucky. If not, please don’t complain.
If you like to be online with your own devices, such as your laptop, iPad or Smartphone you can use my free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet.
For making a nice BBQ in the backyard or on your patio/deck you will find an electrical-BBQ-grill. You will be surprised how well it is working and relatively easy to clean up after.
The small kitchen has all the usual cooking utilities, silverware, plates, caps and glasses. It has a sink, refrigerator with freezer, a microwave, toaster, coffee maker and a small oven, an modern electrical induction glass-induction-cook-top, compatible pots and a pan, a trashcan, some bowls for salad etc.
The rental is equipped with premium King-size mattress. No worries of who is getting the better bedroom. All linens for beds in bedrooms are supplied. The bedroom has a built-in closets for your clothes and luggage.
Both sofas in the living room are sleepers and can be folded open to transform into two single beds, just a bit wider than a usual single bed. They will provide to you extra sleeping accommodations if needed. Please take note that I don't supply linens for the sleeper sofas and bring your own if you plan to use them.
The bath comes with a shower, toilet and a vanity.
The local cleaning lady supplies a hair dryer, two shower-towels per guest and a small start-supply of toilet paper and hand soap. Sorry, no any other towels or wash clothes. It is reflected in the lower cleaning fee compared to similar rentals. Please bring those items with you or purchase them locally at Walmart while you buying your first groceries.
The condo has a central controlled air condition and additional a second, separate A/C in the living room for extra cooling during the hot season .
Other as in the neighbor city Cape Coral we have here in South Fort Myers and Iona plenty bicycle trails running mostly parallel to most of the major roads. I supply basic used bicycles for free because they are very useful to get you to the next beach and to explore the area. If you need helmets or locks then please bring your own as I don't supply those. Please note that the garage with the bicycles is located 2.7 miles from this rental.
CONDO, GARDEN, HOT-TUB/WHIRLPOOL and POOL
It is an all ground floor condo. All floors are hygienic laid out with polished natural stone tiles.
From your glass sliding door you have access to your large screen enclosed lanai, which is Western exposed and offers beautiful sunsets in the evenings.
The property is located on a half acres ground with plenty tropical trees, palms and bushes, but also with an open grass area to play badminton or to find a sunny spot on the grass.
Next to your patio, also within the screened lanai, you find a large power heated hot-tub/whirlpool. You are able to set your own preferred temperature. The garden also features a pool (Ø 14′ x 48″ deep) to dip in and refresh yourself during the hot season. If you are an elderly person then you might find it difficult to enter the pool with the small ladder. The garden-pool is open from May 1st until November 1st 2015. Garden, Pool and Whirlpool are only accessible by the guests of my building. Bathing in the backyards pool or the Gulf’s warm waters is easy possible, the Beach is located just down the road, called Bunche Beach.
For maintenance I have different contractors to support you. For example weekly pool & garden care, final cleaning- and handyman-services. Together with the arrival guide you will receive a very detailed house guide. Arrival and departure days can be any day as long as it shows open at the availability calendar. Earliest check-in time can be 3:30 p.m. and latest check-out time 10:30 a.m. It is no problem to check-in late at night because we will supply you with the electronic lock code for the entry door. You will have available free parking for your cars in the driveway, in front of the building.
You will receive a document per email to sign online, via a digital signature service, with the following content (completed with your name, the correct dates, numbers, links and the name of the local rental firm):
Booking Terms / Rental Policy
1. The Rental Firm and you – ‘The Rental Firm’, your contract partner and owner of this rental is [CUSTOMVARIABLE5]. ‘You’ , ‘Guest” or “Occupant” means the legal person who made this booking: [GUESTFIRSTNAME] [GUESTLASTNAME]
2. Cancellation Terms – Are set by the online booking page the guest had used to submit the booking. .
3. Deposit and Remaining Balance Policy – Are set by the online booking page the guest had used to submit the booking.
5. Arrival and House Guide – Exactly 8 days prior [RARRIVALDATE] The Rental Firm will send [GUESTFIRSTNAME] [GUESTLASTNAME] an arrival guide for the rental home by email. [GUESTFIRSTNAME] [GUESTLASTNAME] don't need to pick up any key because the entry door of the rental home has an electronic lock with a unique code number set to be valid for [GUESTFIRSTNAME] [GUESTLASTNAME]'s booked time frame. Along with the arrival- and house-guide The Rental Firm will send [GUESTFIRSTNAME] [GUESTLASTNAME]'s personal entry code by email.
6. Security – Hold and Release – Are set by the online booking page the guest had used to submit the booking.
7. Check-in / Check-out – Check in can be at any time after 3:30 pm and check out needs to be before 10:30 am. Early check-in or late check-out can be arranged in advance and needs to be approved by calling the cleaning lady for arrival on [RARRIVALDATE] or for departure a day before or on [RDEPARTUREDATE] via [HIDDEN] followed by 2, followed by 2, followed by 1. Let her know the name of your rental unit: [PTITLE]. Only she can tell if it fits her cleaning schedule. In some cases are same day arrivals or departures on her schedule and it would not work to shift the time.
8. Number of Guests (Occupants) – The maximum number of occupants paid for with this agreement is [RGUESTS_TOTAL]. A violation of the maximum occupancy will result in deposit forfeiture and possible eviction. Extra guests can mostly be added to your booking and need to be permitted and paid for prior staying past midnight. (Permitted guest fees are US$ 7.- per night, per person regardless of age. Non reported guests will be charged double-fee, US$ 14.- per night per person) All fees are plus 11% Florida taxes.
9. Responsibility – The property is owned by The Rental Firm and your booking is made with The Rental Firm. The Rental Firm is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Rental Firm is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
10. Amenities – Please make sure that you have read The Rental Firm's webpage directly at [HIDDEN] and have understood all amenities and the rental's description. Third party advertising platforms may be less updated or less accurate than The Rental Firm's webpage. Amenities not included on The Rental Firm's web-page at [HIDDEN] are most likely not available and should not to be assumed as standard or as being included.
11. Maintenance – The Property Manager makes every effort to keep the property and its equipment in proper working order. In the unlikely event that any system or appliance becomes inoperable, notify the Property Manager immediately. We will make every effort to hire repair for any inoperable system or appliance as soon as reasonable, given the nature of the failure. No refunds will be made for acts of nature beyond control, damages due to a force majeure, malfunctions and operator errors.
12. Vacation Rental Residence – [GUESTFIRSTNAME] [GUESTLASTNAME] understand renting a vacation rental residence, not a hotel. The Rental Firm cannot control the actions of neighbors or the neighboring property, nor can The Rental Firm guarantee that the neighboring properties will not be under construction or that the occupants of the neighboring properties will abide by noise and other local ordinances.
13. Insects – Please keep in mind that Florida has one of the most enjoyable ecosystems on earth and insects are a part of that system. Naturally, it is a good idea to keep all sweets and food in sealed containers and the exterior doors closed to eliminate attraction of insects and lizards. As everybody else here in Florida, we are spraying and placing bait for insects regularly, but this does not guaranties that occasionally ants or bugs find their way into the home.
14. Electric, Water & WiFi Internet – Electric, Water and WiFi Internet are included and no extra charge.
15. Change of Location – The Rental Firm reserves the right to place guests in a comparable property if the rental unit original planned for the Occupant cannot be occupied due to repairs, damage or other reason beyond the The Rental Firm's control. The Rental Firm will notify the Renter as soon as such situation becomes known to The Rental Firm.
16. Non-Disparagement Clause – Occupants will resolve any and all complaints with the representant of The Rental Firm. Occupants will not discuss or disclose the occupancy of the subject property with any entity not bound by the terms of this agreement without the expressed written authorization of the homeowner or the agent representing The Rental Firm. Exception to this rule are bookings made via AirBnB, which may be honest evaluated at AirBnB’s webpages. Violation to this term will result in a US$ 5,000.- fine.
17. Attorney's Fees & Costs – All guests assuming all liability for any disputed or charge back amount. If The Rental Firm employs the services of an collection agency you agree to reimburse us the fees of any collection agency, which will be added to the account at the time it is placed with a collection agency and may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 35% of the debt, and all costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, including all court costs and out-of-pocket expenses, to Rental Firm incur in such collection efforts.
18. Venue – [GUESTFIRSTNAME] [GUESTLASTNAME] and guests agreeing that the proper venue for any such legal dispute between itself and The Rental Firm shall be in Lee County, Florida.
19. Air-Condition – All our homes are equipped with air-conditioning. For cooling our air-conditions are pre-programmed to adjust every 30 minutes by this formula: OutDoorTemp = Outdoor temperature (measured in shade) Target-Temperature = If OutDoorTemp > 86 then (OutDoorTemp – ((OutDoorTemp – 86) / 2 ) -12) otherwise Target-Temperature = 74 [Exceptions are only the rental units BeachLagoon, BeachAtoll, BeachParadise, BeachTropical, BeachBird and BeachShell, those following this formula: Target-Temperature = If OutDoorTemp > 85 then (OutDoorTemp – ((OutDoorTemp – 85) / 2 ) -10) otherwise Target-Temperature = 75]
The above calculated target-temperature is the coolest possible setting. It can be adjusted to off or any warmer settings via cell phone SMS message to [HIDDEN] + [PTITLE] + Number Fahrenheit. Because the thermostat is computer-network-controlled all buttons are without function. Do not try to press any thermostat buttons, they will not work at all. Do not try to disconnect the thermostat, it will cause an alarm to go off followed by an $50 service trip charge. For saving energy, FPL-Florida recommends to keep the target-temperature constant at 78F or warmer. Please note that the FILTER/SERVICE message may flash on the thermostat but it is meaningless.
20. Phone usage & cost – (Applies only for rental units with a landline phone) The first 60 minutes calling time, inbound and outgoing, are for free. Afterwards all calls, inbound and outgoing, are billed with $ 0.08 per minute, regardless if local, national or international destination. You don't need to be worry that you could cause higher fees than $ 0.08 per minute because calls to destinations of higher fees, like international cell phones, are automatically blocked.
21. Bicycles – The number of included bicycles is [RGUESTS_TOTAL], equal to the number of booked occupants. We only supply basic adult bicycles as supply last. Please check the bikes for their safety before using. Usage of the bicycles is at your own risk and parents are always responsible for their kids. Please do not use a bike, if you find something not working on it. Do NOT use the bikes to drive on the sand on the beach and also avoid getting them wet with salt-water. The fine sand and the salt-water damage the bikes and make them useless. Please place the bikes each evening either back to the main storage garage or into a dry storage at your rental.
The bicycle storage and the bicycles are also accessible by other tenants of us. If usage of the bikes interferes with your usage, please let us know so we will give you access to a second bicycle storage. We don’t supply or support bicycle locks and helmets. Please bring your own lock if you plan to park bicycles out of your sight. At the end of your stay have all bikes to be back in the main storage garage.
22. Hot Tubs & Pools (if applicable) If this property has a hot tub, for safety reasons, all guests are required to follow the instructions outlined in the hot tub agreement below. Each hot tub and pool is inspected weekly to ensure cleanliness and that it is working properly. The water of the hot-tub can get cloudy from usage. We provide only a weekly clean- and water balance service but with lots of hot-tub usage it might be not enough. You may need additionally to care yourself for the water’s quality. Please take a clean water bottle and take a water test to the nearby Pinch-a-Penny shop: [HIDDEN] They will measure your water and sell you the correct water clarifier or chemicals. Spa Rules • Remove cover and set to side of spa. DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON COVER. Replacement cost is $300. • No glassware, bottles, food or candles or smoking in and around the spa. • Please do not use any items such as toys, washcloths or clothing. They can get sucked into the filter and ruin the pump. • Do not, under any circumstances, remove the filter cover. • Do not use any electrical appliances near the spa. • No children under the age of six (6) or under 30 pounds. • All children under the age of ten (13) must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older) • This is a SPA, NOT a pool. Overuse will affect water quality. • If excessive cleaning is required there will be a charge. • CLOSE THE COVER WHEN NOT IN USE • Always add 1 tsp. of chlorine granules to spa after every use & run pump or jets for ½ hour. Spa Warnings • Take care in entering and exiting the spa, wet feet on tile are very slippery, dry always your feet. • Those who are pregnant have heart problems; asthma or poor physical health should not use the spa. Alcohol use increases the intensity of spa use. Please monitor your own health condition before deciding to use the spa. • Certain people may have sensitivity to bromine or chlorine. If you experience coughing or itching, leave spa immediately and shower. • It is recommended that healthy adults not exceed 20 minutes in the spa.
23. Guests responsibilities:(URL HIDDEN) Small items – It could be, that you miss something in the household or that something could break, for example light bulbs, a can opener, a pot, a brush, a toaster, batteries for remotes or smog detectors etc. You may purchase such items without notifying us for a total value of up to $50. At the end of your vacation please send us a list and the receipt of the items you purchased and notify to us how much money you spent, so we can reimburse you for the expenses. Email: [HIDDEN] The largest and best supplied food and household items supermarket is Walmart at the South-East-corner of Summerlin Blvd and San Carlos Blvd(URL HIDDEN) Trash removal – Guests are responsible for placing the full trash cans on the curbside for pickup (You will receive a guide with a schedule by email prior arrival date). Guests are also responsible to move the emptied trashcans back into the yard, behind the fence or next to the building and to pick up any trash items that possibly fell into the yard, keeping the yard clean at all times. There could be full trash cans at the arrival date which is the nature of having only one trash-pickup-day per week(URL HIDDEN) Patio, Deck and Entry cleaning – Guests are responsible to keep their entry, patio and their deck clean. For sample, if there is a tree loosing leaves then it is up to you to clean your outdoor living space. The garden itself is cut and cleaned by a bi-weekly lawn service and during the growing season by a weekly lawn service.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 104 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen