Über dieses Inserat
Attic-Studio with a lovely view at 180° of the historic center Florence, just few minutes from central train station (Santa Maria Novella), well connected to the airport and the city's public transport, in a lively district with many shops and restaurants .
This unique loft is located on the 6th floor of a building with elevator (till 5th floor) and has a beautiful roof terrace of 50 sqm. Combining low ceilings, warm colors and comfortable furnishings, this small penthouse is perfect for couples but can also accommodate up to 4 adults or families with up to 2 children. The house is a unique space divided into two areas. The living/sleeping area where there is the double sofa-bed (which use is included for more than 2 guests, otherwise 15€ are needed) and the super king size double bed. There is internet Wi-Fi, a Led TV with HDMI, a bluetooth cd/radio stereo, and some others furnishings. In the other area there are the kitchen and the bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with induction cooktop, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and some cooking utensils. In the comfortable bathroom there are a shower, sink, bidet, toilet, with window on the roof.
The large windows overlook a quiet street, from them you can see the Duomo, the Medici Chapels, Palazzo Vecchio, but also San Miniato and Piazzale Michelangelo, in few words all the historical center of Florence.
Then there is the terrace of 50 m²: highlight of the attic it is a very large space where you can relax admiring the spectacular view of Florence and its ancient beauty. From here you can enjoy a 180° panorama that will remain engraved forever in your memory.
Zugang für Gäste
Our guests will have the full privileges at the house.
Check-in is from 14:00 to 18:00 after agreement with the owner. As it is not a professional activity (there is no reception) guests are kindly asked to communicate as accurately as possible an arrival time, and, in case of delay, to notify as soon as possible.
Check-out is within 10:00.
Later check-in will need an extra : from 18 to 20 is 20€, after is 40€ (till 12 p.m.)
N.B. Daily tourist tax is 2,5 € per person and is payable at check-in.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The house and terrace are at the complete disposal of our guests.
We are also at disposal for any kind of request or advice both prior to booking and during the stay.
Moreover please communicate any concerns there might be in the house or damages that may occur during the stay of the guests.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1) Possibility of parking in a private garage at 200 meters, 20 € per day, subject to availability.
2) The name of the ringbell is Bassetti.
3) Should the electricity go out, just go the ground floor. Next to the elevator there is a door on the right. Enter it and look for the fuse that says "Carozza". Lift it back up and the electricity should come back up.
4) In Florence you can't wave down a taxi from the street. There is taxi pick up location nearby the house in San Jacopino square, but the best way is to call (i cannot write vere the number because it has been crypted), also to book it for the next day.
- In casa non si può fumare ma si può tranquillamente farlo sul terrazzo.
- Si prega di non fare rumore e rispettare le norme della civile convivenza in un condominio. Inoltre per qualsiasi problema possa esserci in casa o per qualsiasi danno fatto dall'ospite si chiede di comunicarlo immediatamente o il prima possibile.
- Le pulizie finali riguardano la pulizia della casa (il pavimento, il bagno, il cambio degli asciugamani e le lenzuola, ecc ecc), ma non i piatti e la sporcizia nel lavandino o nella lavastoviglie. Quindi si prega gli ospiti di lasciare al cucina "in ordine" come gli è stata consegnata.
- Prima di lasciare la casa, la spazzatura va buttata nei cassonetti che si trovano sulla destra del portone di ingresso (la chiave verde nel mazzo delle chiavi di casa serve ad aprire il cassonetto della raccolta indifferenziata).
- It is forbidden smoke in the house, but you can do it in the terrace.
- Please do not make noise and observe the rules of civil coexistence in an apartments building. Moreover it is requested to communicate with host for any problem there is in the house or for any damages that guests could make, please.
- The cleanings regard cleaning the house (the floor, the bathroom, change the towels and the bed linens, etc etc) but not the dishes and the dirt in the sink or in the dishwasher. So please leave the kitchen tidy.
- Moreover before to leave the apartment, the guest should take out the trash and put it into the skips (dumpsters) that are located on the right of the entrance door of the building (the green key in the bunch of house keys serves to open the rubbish receptacle for unsorted garbage).
Dieser Gastgeber hat strenge Stornierungsbedingungen
Wenn du bis 30 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, bekommst du eine volle Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 30 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, bekommst du eine Rückerstattung von 50 % auf den Preis pro Nacht und eine volle Rückerstattung der Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 22 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Maremmano di nascita, fiorentino d'adozione, guardo tonnellate di film, adoro stare all'aria aperta, il sole, il mare, e la bella compagnia. In generale mi piace far star bene le persone, e in qualità di host il mio obiettivo è sapere che i miei ospiti si siano trovati bene nel mio appartamento come a casa loro.
Ah, il mio motto? "se vuoi fare una cosa falla!"
Born in Maremma, florentine by adoption, I watch tons of movies, I love stay outdoors, the sun, the sea, and relax. In general I like to make people feel good, and as host my goal is to know that my guests have enjoyed the stay in my apartment like their home.
Ah, my motto? "Just do it!"
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.