Quiet, cozy center. Near the house there is Annunciation Bridge and English embankment with delightful views which will lead you to the Palace Square, Hermitage and Nevsky for 15 minutes. Mariinsky Theatre - 5 minutes.
Sunny: 2 windows to the courtyard, 2 of St. Isaac's Cathedral and Nicholas Palace
Two bedrooms and a living room. Ceilings 4.5 meters high
Fast Wi-Fi. Air con. Everything for comfort stay
To learn more :) https://www.airbnb.ru/users/21254252/listings
Comfortable, bright, clean, species apartment in a prestigious quiet area in the city center. Two bedrooms + living room.
Feel the true spirit of St. Petersburg! Charming Galernaya Street is located near the embankment in one of the most beautiful parts of it (1 minute walk), and leads directly to the Bronze Horseman and St. Isaac's Cathedral (5 minutes walk) and Palace Square with Hermitage -15. Near the house there is Annunciation bridge (it is opening) and charming New Holland Island - an important new point on the cultural map of the city.
Cleanliness, order and peace.
Zugang für Gäste
- Modern interior, two separate bedrooms and a living room with ceilings 4.5 meters !!!
- Views of St. Isaac's Cathedral and the Palace of Nicholas
- 2 beds and one fold-out double sofa
- Fresh linens, soft towels
- Fast wi-fi, hair dryer, TV, washing machine, stove with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, iron, ironing board, and other things needed for a comfortable stay
- Good pressure of hot and cold water - a rarity for houses in the city center
(near the house) Nicholas Palace, Blagoveschenskiy bridge, the Naval Museum, New Holland (under reconstruction), St. Petersburg Opera, Mariinskiy theater. The rest of the sights - about 15-20 minutes by feet. There are many chic restaurants around the place. On the first floor of the house there is a supermarket 24/7. It is very comfortable!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am always in touch and I will be happy to help if you have any questions or suggestions!
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. I am ready to provide an apartment at any time without extra cost if there are no bookings starting or ending on the same day. If there are, then time is discussable.
2. In case if I will not be able to meet you personally, my sister Lyudmila will meet you, tell and show everything. Please feel free to contact me.
3. Dear guests, security deposit can be deducted only by airbnb and only if the apartment is damaged. When booking, this amount will not be written-off or blocked on your card. You also do not have to give it to me in cash. More detailes are available in the service conditions.
Be polite and observe cleanliness. Smoking, making parties and making noise after 11 pm is prohibited.
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 14. Oktober 2017 - 31. Oktober 2017.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 428 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Привет! меня зовут Руслан!
Я живу в Санкт-Петербурге и обожаю свой город! Буду рад принять гостей, рассказать про все места, которые необходимо посетить, а также места, где проводят время петербуржцы. Буду счастлив, если вы полюбите Питер! Отвечу на любые вопросы!
I love travelling, but even more I love my native city:) XIX century palaces and hippie pubs, exquisite squares and small streets, old churches and modern art galleries - St. Petersburg has it all, and it's awesome! I know my city inside out, and would love to tell you more about must-see places, hidden local spots, and alternative things to see and do. Welcome and enjoy it)