Located on a beautiful tree lined street, one of the best blocks in Chelsea. Renowned artist and sculptor Louise Bourgeois lived on this block. You will love this 1 bedroom in a landmark brownstone, a rare find in NYC. I totally lucked out with this one! It has the luxury boutique feel.
This one bedroom has been decorated with a Parisian touch. Welcoming and cozy, only 1 short flight up on 2nd floor, the apt boasts soaring 12 ft ceilings, original moldings and finishes, with a modern edge. If you appreciate interior design...this is the place for you. It is spacious with a great layout. There is one closet available for hanging your clothes, and a folding luggage rack for your suitcase..
You'll sink into the most comfortable sleep on the genuine Tempurpedic bed, along with blackout blinds for sleeping in.
Recently renovated to perfection, with a brand new bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
There is a separate dining and sitting area with a stylish settee for reading or enjoying your morning coffee, as well as a dining table.
The apartment faces the garden so it is quiet and peaceful with a lovely garden view.
The neighborhood has it all...PRIME location, surrounded by Art galleries, steps away from the meatpacking district, 1 block from the Highline. Tons of really nice coffee shops and restaurants.. you'll be spoiled for choices. Its a very quiet block but so close to the buzzing atmosphere of Meatpacking and the West Village, where you will also find great boutiques like Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney, Scoop NYC.
Perfect neighborhood for walking around and exploring. Close to major Subways, A,C,E, L train are the closest subways, although its still walking distance to other major subways like 1,2, F
This apartment is truly a great find in the most desirable neighborhood in NYC. Feel free to write to me to discuss your travel plans..
Free Wireless internet connection available
Flat Panel Smart TV connected to Apple TV/ Netflix/ HBO-Go
Keurig Coffee Maker
Weitere wichtige Infos
Guests staying longer than 7 days must pay an additional cleaning fee of $60 directly to the housekeeper or via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
1. No Smoking/ drugs Inside the apartment or anywhere in the building
2. Noise... Please respect your volume.
3. Please respect my neighbors
4. No late night guests and parties.
5. Responsible for taking out garbage and recycling daily.
6. Please be extra clean, keep kitchen surface free of food and if you cook please clean up after yourself. (Cleaning lady is not responsible for cleaning dishes)
7. Make sure food is rinsed off plates before placing in the dishwasher, as it can get clogged
8. Guests staying longer than 7 days must pay an additional cleaning fee of $60 directly to the housekeeper or via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)