Check out Bondi Beach this summer. This apartment has a new kitchen, bathroom and new appliances. It is literally across the road from the beach - doesn't get more convenient.
What we love most about our place in Bondi:
1. Bondi is a great beach to learn to surf and we have two foam surf boards we are happy to lend to you for your stay if you want to try it out.
2. The apartment is ~50M from the markets. On Saturdays they sell organic fresh food (corn fritters and coffee are always a good breakfast option) and on Sundays its arts and crafts (great for presents and clothes).
3. The 333 express bus to the city and bondi junction is across the road. Convenient if you want to go to see a show at the opera house or check out circular quay. Or if you are here for work - easy option to get to the city.
4. Loads of great cafes and restaurants. Some personal favourites - Louis Tan and Sean's Panorama for dinner and Porche for brunch. Both 2 mins walk (on a slow day). A new complex just opened up ~150m down the road and has a metro grocery store (woolworths).
5. Grabbing a newspaper and a coffee on Sunday morning and sitting on the hill overlooking the beach is always a good way to start the day. In winter, the cafe Alice and Gertrude on Hall Street sell second hand books and great soup.
6. For those of you that like a little pain while on vacation, there is an out door gym across the road from our apartment and Iceberg's 50m pool at the southern end of beach. At the pool there is squad training 3 times a week with an olympic coach. Just pay $10 fee + entrance costs and jump in! The sauna overlooking the ocean is a good reward for the hard work. Otherwise the walk from Bondi to Coogee is a must do (especially in September when sculptures by the sea are on).
7. Friday night meat raffle and Tuesday night trivia are fun evenings at the beautiful North Bondi RSL.
8. We have tried our best to create an environment that allows you to unwind and make the best of your time in Bondi This place is set up for visitors (i.e. it is not an apartment that we live in and so you don't need to avoid our clutter etc). We have put in it new appliances, a dining room table that you can fold out for dinner parties or as a desk, some beach stuff (bag, towels, beach wrap), sheridan towels, bondi wash cleaning products etc. We want you to enjoy your time in Bondi as much as we do.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the apartment and the laundry.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live close by so if you need any help or suggestions with what to do in Bondi we are more than happy to help.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Parking is only street parking. It is paid out the front, and 2hr to the rear, otherwise there is free parking on the street 2 blocks away.
As with all apartments, it is good to keep noise to a minimum in consideration for others in the building.