A large, sunny and quiet private bedroom in the very heart of Milan. Located in an apartment in Repubblica, 100m from Hotel Westin Palace and 200 from Principe di Savoia, this room combines a unique location with the residential comfort of the area: 2min walk to P.za Repubblica - M3 line; 5min walk to P.za Venezia - M1 Line; 10min walk to St. Centrale - M2 line; 3 supermarkets within 10min walking range (1 open 24/7); excellent variety of Italian & International restaurants within 10min walking.
Your Fully Private Room has a comfortable double 'matrimoniale' size (160x200cm or 63x79 inches) bed with Latex Mattress for the best sleeping comfort.
Zugang für Gäste
- WiFi (100 Mbit fiber internet connection, the fastest you can find in Italy)
- Clean sheets, towels, washcloths, pillows, & blankets
- Desk and armchair
- LCD TV (not tv signal, but you can connect it to your PC)
- Empty drawer in the WC for your toiletries
- The kitchen is available for your use. In addition to a 4-burner gas stove-top and oven, I have a microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster oven
- Washing machine and free detergent & fabric softener you can use
Interaktion mit Gästen
The other room ("My Room" on the plan) is currently occupied by me. I'm very polite and kind and will help you in case you need any info or help!
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Flexible check-in and check-out
Thanks for checking my place out! If you have any questions, shoot me a note via Airbnb.
Looking forward to hosting you!
- No smoking in the room
- No parties or loud noise
- No pets
- No kitchen use after 11 PM
- No parties or loud noises. Music is allowed at a reasonable volume.
- Clean up after you use the kitchen
- Clean and tidy people only
Dieser Gastgeber hat 15 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, I am a 25 years old finance student about to graduate at Bocconi University. I live in Milano, Italy. I work in an innovative asset management company.
I like to travel and discover different cultures all over the world. My last trips: Miami, Washington DC, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, New York, Frankfurt.
I'm a tech nerd and a gym addict.
I'm open minded, tidy and polite.