Beautiful flat with impressive/breathtaking large view overlooking Monaco harbour and F1 Grd Prix.
10 minutes walk from F1 Grd Prix stands/departure. All commodities & amenities near by. Public parking facing the building entrance.
The apartment overlooking Monaco and the bustling Port Hercule during the event. Fantastic panoramic sea views, you will enjoy the sunrise seascape behind the port Hercule of Monaco.
Close to all the action, enjoy a scenic view of Monaco.
EXPERIENCE THE F1 GRAND PRIX in one of the smallest country of the world, only 1.95 km ².
Located in a residential area of Monaco, 10 min walk down to the harbour and 5 min drive to the earth of Monaco and Casino square.
The apartment is on the 6th floor with elevator.
- The climb before Monte-Carlo Casino square
- Exit of Tunnel in front of New Yacht Club
- Harbour, swimming pool curve and straight edge before Rascasse
When the F1 Grand Prix comes to town the tiny Principality is transformed into a breathtaking arena of excess during this magical week once a year ! This has to be the greatest sporting spectacle in the world and one not to be missed !
• Fantastic panoramic sea views on the Harbour of Monaco and the Formula 1 Grand Prix.
• Each room of the apartment is leading on a terrace each side of the building. Enjoy the sunrise seascape Monaco Harbour. After the sunset, from the balcony, the best view for fireworks shows in Monaco.
• Decorated with fine and classic furniture.
• With beautiful entrance, vast open plan living room with large comfortable sofas, Leading on the terrace with view on the Formula 1 Grand Prix and Monaco Harbour.
Large flat screen TV in each room. Dining area overlooking "Monaco Harbour" with romantic seascape background.
• kitchen: fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, washing machine, full cooking utensils.
• Master bedroom: double bed (160) - En suite bathroom with shower, toilet.
• 2nd bedroom: single bed that can become a double bed (160) or 2 single beds of (80) - En suite bathroom with bath & shower, toilet and sink.
• All bed linen and towels are provided.
• Entrance of public Parking facing the building.
Discover music, shopping in the city, hotspot “Casino Square” or “Metropole Shopping Centre”. Opera and cinema nearby. Visit art exhibitions. Have lunch at the beach with loungers. Dine in some of the finest restaurants or join the jet set night-life. At the top of the Rock, the Monaco Palace, soul of the Principality with its medieval streets.
Zugang für Gäste
EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO:
• Buses next door (1 min walk): Easy connection to everywhere in the Principality even at night.
• Train station entrance( 1 mins walk), direct access to Italy, Nice,
• Nice airport: By taxi (30mins) - Shuttle bus direct (40 min)
• Medical facility: “Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace” (3 min drive).
Interaktion mit Gästen
A Lady will be present to welcome people and answer any request. We have an excellent communication due to the proximity between host and travellers.
Weitere wichtige Infos
You have a "Casino" super market on the harbour opened late in the evening and a shopping centre "CARREFOUR" accessible by bus 10min or 5 min by car.
• Quiet and residential area, we ask you to please respect this day and night.
• Linen and towels provided.
• Fees of 100 EUR for cleaning and renewal of bed linen, towels of a stay longer than one week.
• Do not walk with the heels on wood flooring.
• Do not slam the door with the keys inside.
• No illegal activities, no drugs and no smoking indoors.
• Maximum 4 adults (+1 child accepted)
• No other people are allowed in the flat than the people that are in the booking.
• We rely on your honesty in case of any accident (breakage of equipment, dishes or other furniture damages , walls, stripe on the parquet flooring caused by the heels or small gravel remained under your shoes soles). To avoid partial or total withdraw of your deposit.
I have always been working in a multicultural environment. I am highly respectful in regards to people and the services I offer. I am honest and reliable and try to be helpful and flexible.
I became an independent in charge of different apartments belonging to my neighbours and friends in the Riviera Palace where I am living and in Monaco.
I love to travel, appreciate good foods, and evening with my friends.
I have been working in different professional fields "Design, Fashion, Art, and within the UN family with the IAEA Environment Laboratory in Monaco (widely known as the world's "Atoms for Peace" organisation). I am a bit creative thinker and I have developed patented children educative products with new characters and stories.