Über dieses Inserat
Enjoy this awesome and spacious 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in downtown Houston!
This space includes 2 king-beds and a queen-sized pull-out sofa bed with all you need to feel right at home: Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, and all cookware, dinnerware, silverware, appliances, washer / dryer in the unit.
Walking distance of 15 minutes or less from: George R Brown Convention Center, Minute Maid Stadium, BBVA Compass Stadium, Theater District, Discovery Green Park, Toyota Center, the Aquarium, and more!
With this 2-bed/bath apartment, you will be about 8 minutes of a walk to George R. Brown Convention Center!
• You get the entire apartment, all 1400 square feet
• High speed Wi-Fi internet (AT&T U-verse)
• 2 TV's with Satellite TV service in the living room and 1 of the bedrooms
• 2 king-sized beds plus an additional queen-sized pullout sofa bed
• Additional queen sofa bed in the living room
• Washer and Dryer in Unit (Hypoallergenic detergent + dryer sheets included)
• Ten-foot high ceilings
• Secure, gated garage parking
• Full-size kitchen with beautiful faux granite counter-tops
• Fresh towels and linens
• Non-smoking and pet-free property
• Late check-in anytime
• Also included (shampoo, hand soap, conditioner, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, toilet tissue rolls, paper towel rolls)
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire apartment! Also included is access to all amenities of the property:
• 24/7 State-of-the-art fitness center
• 24/7 Business center with plenty of additional workspace, computers, and printers
• Community lounge with Billiards table
• Movie Theater (Deposit required for private use, but the property occasionally hosts different showings / events!)
• Awesome Pools at the property
• Open 6th & 7th floor parking included
• Secure gated garage parking with elevators
• Mail or package can be delivered to apt
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are here to assist you throughout your stay. Call, email, text, or Airbnb message us if you need assistance or recommendations!
The loft is located in East Downtown Houston.
In 5-10 minutes walking (0.5 miles or less), you can walk across the street to reach:
* George R Brown Convention Center
* Minute Maid Park
* Discovery Green Park
* A variety of bars, clubs, and Entertainment Venues nearby
Discovery Green park is just a short walk away. It's a beautiful park that just opened a few years ago. There are always events going on so check their site for more info.
If you want to grab a bite or get a drink or two, head over to GreenStreet just a few blocks away. There you will find a tapas, Mexican, steak, seafood & steak, Italian, salad and American restaurant. You'll also find several bars and shops there.
One of our favorite stores is the Phoenicia Specialty Foods, they carry more than 15,000 products from more than 50 countries. Fresh-baked artisan breads, European pastries, boutique wines and beers, quality meats and cheeses, fresh seafood and meat, hot grille items, catering, prepared foods, exotic produce and housewares are all available there, near Discovery Green Park - 10 minutes on foot.
If you're into independent movies, check out the Sundance Cinema located in the theater district - an impressive cultural and entertainment center. The district features nine renowned performing arts organizations.
If you have a rental car, you will be able to park inside the gated garage of the property. You'll have to park on the 6th and 7th floors for visitor parking (If you want a reserved spot, let me know in advance and I can add it, but may incur additional costs to you).
Nearly all attractions, convention center, museums, and theater district are within a 10 minute walk.
There is also a Bike sharing station where you can rent a handful of bikes to explore downtown!
Uber to any other attractions is fairly cheap as you are in a centralized location.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The unit is located on the side of the building facing the Metro Rail. You may hear the Metro rail from the living room when the Metro Rail is operating during the day. We've had mixed opinions on it and do not want you to be "surprised"!
Sorry for the detailed list, but we just want to make sure there's not any "grey areas" so you can have a pleasant experience renting with us (:
1. Please contact myself/team directly for any trip related help or issues!
- The leasing office is not the concierge for our guests. Our listings are independent from the apartment properties. So we please ask you do not bother or contact the property’s leasing office for check-in help, directions, non-emergency maintenance, or any booking or trip-related support or issues.
2. No parties or large gatherings allowed - 4 people may be inside the apartment at one time. Gatherings with family/friends of more than 4 people are not allowed (6 people if in a two-bedroom)
3. NO SMOKING INSIDE – PLEASE!
All smoking must be done outside. Do not leave cigarette buds on the floor. We will charge a $300 fee for smoking in the unit (We do not want to...but we will...)
4. Be a good neighbor! - Please be mindful of TV, music, and noise levels at all times.
5. Do not stain our towels - Please do not use our towels or sheets to wipe off makeup, food & wine spills, blood or anything other than cleaning yourself.
6. NO PETS OR ANIMALS - An additional $300 cleaning fee for having any animals in the unit.
7. AIR CONDITIONING / HEAT - Keep on AUTO at all times. Please be mindful of leaving the AC or Heater running or the lights on while you're not at our place.
8. Letters and packages - If you have a package shipped to this address, please confirm/notify with us in advance.
9. Not-so-good Neighbors - If any neighbors' noise levels bother you, contact us ASAP so we can handle it for you.
10. Property Maintenance - Please contact us for any NON-EMERGENCY maintenance issues. We will contact the property and they’ll typically get to it within the same day if notified in the before 12:00 PM.
Please check with me for any questions or clarity!
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 752 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are a team of friends and family that travel constantly! We were lucky enough to have and see the opportunity, fulfillment, and freedom in becoming professional hosts!
We’ve come together with a purpose to provide quality accommodations and the best customer service we can.
Our team is comprised of Chandra, Emily, San, Andy, Alex, Pete, and Nick.
• Half of our team is dedicated full-time to our guests and properties, and the other half of our team help out part or spare-time!
• We all grew up and were raised in the Houston, TX area
• We are all avid travelers as well of course! (Domestically and internationally)
• We started hosting since 2011 and have fine-tuned our profiles and improved our properties since then!
Our available 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are located in the best spots across the Houston, TX area. All of our units we provide are fully-equipped with quality furnishings, amenities, all the necessities and more for you to feel right at home (:
...What does all this mean for you and our guests?
Having a team helps us ensure we are supporting all of our guests the best we can almost any hour of the day! We are constantly brainstorming to improve satisfaction and take feedback seriously. Combining all of our experiences, both as hosts and guests, we’ve been able to see what works and doesn’t work. We feel we have been enlightened on what is truly important, and what our guest's needs are.
So you can rest assured that you'll be in good hands! We look forward to having you as our guest!
Note about our properties' / photos:
• Photos of each of our 1 and 2 bedroom apts. are taken by myself or our team, and some of the property photos are from the properties we rent from!
• Myself/team occasionally makes minor changes to miscellaneous furnishings and/or decor of our properties.
• If there is ever any major changes that will impact the overall look or feel of the property, it will be noted or updated in the descriptions and/or with new photos! (: