Clean, cozy studio on a safe & charming tree-lined block in Harlem. A short walk to Columbia University, City College and Central Park, there are restaurants, bars and shopping right around the corner. It is 15 min to mid-town (Columbus Circle/Time Square) on express subway and slightly longer to downtown.
This is a light-filled studio bedroom with hardwood floors, a king-sized bed with an incredibly comfortable memory foam mattress, a large leather sofa chair, a desk/table with two chairs and a private bathroom with bathtub and shower. An internal door connects to our apartment, but will remain blocked off during your stay. You will have the entire studio to yourself.
The spacious, newly-renovated space accommodates 2 people and is ideal for a short stay or if you need a basic residence while visiting the city. Amenities include:
* Private entrance. Apartment is exclusively yours.
* King-sized bed, luxury memory-foam mattress, 600 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets.
* Modern bathroom with full shower/bath tub, soft towels, bath and hand soap, hair dryer provided
* Refrigerator, microwave oven and a coffee maker
* Air conditioning/heating: quiet and keeps the apt cool and dry in the hot sticky NY summer and nice and warm in those cold NY winters. An additional space heater is available upon request.
* Iron and ironing board.
* Bi-weekly maid service in addition to between guests.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have the whole apartment (studio with bathroom) for the duration of your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will meet you to give you the keys and show you around, and will be available to answer questions or help with any problems during your stay. If for some reason I'm not available on the day you're arriving, I will make other arrangements for you to get the keys.
Please be considerate of our neighbors in the building and treat the home as you would you own (i.e. no loud music, keep it clean, etc).
I am a Seattle native who has lived in NYC for 10 years. I am passionate about all this City has to offer and excited to share what I know with visitors to make their time here as rich as possible.