This is a student studio in the city centre of Birmingham. I'll let it out while I'm travelling. It's a really nice, quite and safe studio allows up to two people to stay. Plz read the detail description and fell free to contact me for any enquiry.
- Perfect Location
*The perfect location will enable you to do most of the thing in walking distance.
*Key card will be needed to access every door and lift in the building. From the front door of the building to the flat, keycard will be needed 4 times.
*The building is located in one of the main streets in the city centre, but the studio doesn't face to the street side, which makes it a piece of a quietness in the busy city centre.
- Clean and Organised
*I live alone and keep the flat clean and well organised all the time.
*I'm trying to make the flat cosier, so you will see some homemade dried flowers in the flat. I hope you will like them, and take care of them during your stay :)
Zugang für Gäste
* wifi instruction will be provided when you arrive
* micromave + grill + oven
* Rice cooking machine
* sandwich toaster
Interaktion mit Gästen
- About Enquire and Reservation
*I'll appreciate that you provide me with some detail information of yourself or yourselves and your purpose to stay, and of course your expecting check-in and check-out time when you send me an enquiry. The more information you provide, the quicker I could make the decision :)
- About Check-in and Check-out
*check-in and check-out can be flexible depends on the bookings. Please tell me the expecting check-in and check-out time when you send me an enquiry.
- About Key Card Hand Over, and Pick-up
*Please inform me when you confirm the time and location you will arrive in Birmingham. If the distance and time allow, I'll pick you up from there :)
- About Thing You Will Need
*Clean bed linen will definitely be prepared before you arrive, and they are always washed with the antiseptic solution, please refer to picture 8. However, clean face towels, bath towels, toothpaste, disposable toothbrushes in here are optional, since some people might prefer to bring their own's. So if you need towels, toothpaste or toothbrushes, please tell me.
- About Other Requirements
*If you have any other requirement, please tell me, I'll try my best to prepare them for you.
- About Using Kitchen
*Please inform me in advance if you need to use the kitchen, I'll need to prepare you some manuals for cooking machines.
- About Recommendations
*If you need some recommendations for sightseeing, restaurants etc. I'll be very happy to tell you my personal favourites.
- About Communication
*I'll give you my personal phone number and email around 5 days before you arrive. Please feel free to contact me whenever you need.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Please notice that this is a STUDENT ACCOMMODATION! But don't worry, it totally WOULD NOT AFFECT YOUR STAY. This is not a uni student dorm, so no one will ask you for ID. All you need is just the keycard for couple security doors.
- The on-site laundry room is provided on the ground floor in the building.
£2.7 for washing, £1.3 for drying.
- Please DO KEEP THE KEYCARD WITH YOU ALL THE TIME.
* Key card will be needed to access every door in the building.
* If you are locked out of the flat or the building, you will need to call the emergency line of the building to send someone to open the doors, which will lead to £30 call out charge from the building.
* If you lose the key card, you will need to pay £30 to get a new card.
- Please DO use cooker hood and keep the window opening when you are cooking.
(the structure of the studio makes it hard to let the cooking smell out. I hope your stay is perfect, so it would be better to prevent the cooking smell being full of house)
- Please DO keep the window open when you leave the flat.
(I hope you could have fresh air every time when you come back to this flat, but it may be a bit cold, so you can keep heater on all the time to make sure you have warm and fresh air)
- Please DO NOT SMOKE or cook something really smoky.
*It's illegal to smoke here. If you trigger the fire alarm, there will be a fine of £100 from the building.
- Please DO NOT step on the larger carpet in the room with your shoes on.
(it's really hard to clean the carpet, but the smaller carpet in the kitchen is ok with shoes.)
- Please DO NOT move the mirror next to the heater, if there are some flowers being dried behind it.
(Making dried flowers is my personal interest, you will see some dried flower décor in the flat, I hope you will like them)