Über dieses Inserat
* Terrace+ fireplace+ internet+ Sat-TV+ Netflix+ Washer+ Dryer+ Parking outside the house is FREE. In a garage, only if a car shorter than 4,8m
* Central in a quiet area, two streets away from the Old Town (7min. walk by foot)
* 4th floor
* Fully furnished with high-quality furniture and fittings (oak floor, marble, granite, steel, and glass)
* This unit will be your home away from home while you are in town for business or travel as a family. It is perfect for both short and long term stay.
The location of the apartment is just a couple of minutes by foot from the UNESCO-protected Vilnius Old Town. With its roof-top terrace and fireplace, it is a great place to stay all year around for single travelers, couples, families, friends, and colleagues, sleeping up to four persons in two bedrooms.
Both bedrooms have double beds on one each floor of this duplex penthouse. The master bedroom comes with an en-suite bathroom with shower and a bath tub, which is across the entrance hall from a bathroom with a shower. Bedrooms come with complete bed sets and the bathrooms with towels and the selection of cosmetics you would expect in a hotel.
A fully furnished lounge has a separate sitting and dining area. There is a new Panasonic TV, cable-TV with a range of international channels and the fastest WiFi internet in Vilnius. The kitchen comes with all appliances and devices to pots, pans, and cutlery. The large foldable terrace doors merge the lounge with the private terrace, and with same tiles inside and out, creates an ideal space during the summer months. For cozy winter months in Vilnius, we have added a fireplace and wood to match.
We are new hosts on Airbnb. But having traveled extensively for many years ourselves, we will do all we can to ensure you have everything you need to enjoy your stay in comfort and style as soon as you arrive!
Zugang für Gäste
Our guests will have the entire apartment, roof-top terrace and a secure garage space for one car in the basement all to themselves. Please note that the flat is on the fourth and last floor in a building.
Interaktion mit Gästen
While we are residing in Vienna, we would be happy to provide any recommendation and advice we can provide, in addition to our contact person in Vilnius. We would otherwise highly recommend the Vilnius version of the essential guide, InYourPocket, which you will find in the apartment plus a map of the city and anything else we can think of that might be useful, interesting and exciting for you and your stay.
Only the agreed number of persons are allowed to stay in the apartment.
It is advised for children not be left without adult supervision.
Charge for lost or broken key from the premises is 30 Eur.
The guests are responsible for the appropriate and safe use of all electronic appliances and devices, furniture, wooden floors, sliding structures and fireplace, and accountable for any damages caused or due to neglect.
1. Use any electronic device or the fireplace unless familiar with appropriate and safe operation; always contact hosts when or if in doubt;
2. Disturb other residents of the building;
3. Smoke in the apartment or the staircase of the building;
4. Violate public order, including respecting the call for quiet at 23:00;
5. Use the outdoor shoes in the indoor space;
6. "Borrow" anything from the apartment;
7. Brake something and not tell the hosts.
Host retains the right to keep the deposit in case of non-compliance with the rules listed above.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 14 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are couple living in Vilnius and hosting people from all over the world in our cosy apartments. It's pleasure for us to meet and take care of our guests and share some good experiences about our city with them. We are here to answer all your questions and to ensure you 24/7 support in Vilnius. We also like to travel a lot by ourselves and see, feel and explore other countries and cultures, meet local people.