Welcome to our studio apartment! It is newly renovated. There're a huge chalkboard, desks & chairs that are actually used for real schools. The room is just like Japanese junior high school! Live like the locals by staying in our fun classroom :)
Easy access to Akihabara, Shinjyuku,Tokyo,Ginza, Asakusa!
NEW OPEN in February!!!
2 sigle sized beds (bunk bed)
1 double sized sofa bed
MAXIMUM - 4 Adults (would be tight, but possible!)
3 Adults is comfortable.
2 Adults is VERY comfortable.
Room Facilities and amenities:
-FREE POTABLE WIFI
-2 single size beds (bunk bed)
-1 double size sofa bed
-2 Japanese school desks & chairs
No elevator. You will need some effort if you bring huge luggages!
Please make yourself comfortable!
Zugang für Gäste
This is a private studio apartment. You have the room to yourself so please make yourself comfortable.
Anytime you need assistance just send me a message and I will be more than happy to help you out!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I basically work all day so you need to self-check in, however, I will be trying to respond your messages as soon as possible and to answer your phone calls as much as I can; more than happy to help & give you tips! (might be quicker to get back to you by meesages because of our culture of answering phones in public). Please let me know ahead of time if you would like to meet up with me or Taichiro!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Security surveillance cameras are set up at the entrance of the building on the first floor, and outside of the apartment door on the fifth floor as well for your safety.
Since I work pretty much all day, you need to self-check in. I will give you detailed directions in the confirmation so do not worry because it's really easy, however, please let me know if you want further clarification.
【Case I will have to charge the deposit】
- Pollute the beds, floor
- Broke or Lost something
- Broke a key or equipments
1. The apartment is all yours so please take a good care of it.
2. Please take off your shoes before you enter.
3. Please turn off electricity and air conditionaer/heater when not there.
4. No smoking (neither in the room nor balcony)
5. Please DO NOT step on the balcony (do not go outside on the balcony) for your safety.
6. Please lock the doors both when you are inside and going out, and be nonreactive on the door for your safety.
7. Please do not invite any unauthorized friends.
8. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries and sickness, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
9. No illegal behavior.
10. Please separate the trash.
10. Please do not break or lose poket WiFi.
11. PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Again, thank you for booking with us! We hope that you have an amazing stay in Tokyo Japan!!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 74 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Thank you for visiting our listing.
We are a business team, and our leader is Taichiro, the one in the profile picture with his son! Since Taichiro does not speak English, however, I will mainly be communicating with you! My name is Eri :)
Here is some of our brief background description.
- Born in Japan. Speaks fluent Japanese. Busy with his work but would love to have lunch or meet people from around the world when there is available time. Hobbies are surfing and golf.
- Born in Japan. Speaks fluent Japanese and English. Studied in Canada for about a year and in America for 4 years. Love to meet new people and learn different culture. Hobbies are drawig, golf and watching anime haha!
We are newcomers in Airbnb! We love to welcome guests and help them out with tips about Japan.
I am usually at the office but will try my best to help or respond to all your emails and phone calls as quick as I can. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have ANY concerns or questions anytime and anywhere! I know how exciting traveling is such as meeting new people, trying new food, experiencing a new culture etc.. but at the same time, you might feel nervous about exploring a new city or speaking different language; being in the totally new atmosphere. I am here to help lessen your travel anxiety for making your trip one of the best memories in your life! It would be my pleasure to help and support! I have some mobile applications that you can easily get a hold of me including , LINE and so once you book with us, I will let you know my ID!
Look forward to accommodating you!