This is a very authentic renaissance room with an original 16th century ceiling intact. This spacious room has lockers, located on the 2nd floor. Shared bathroom and kitchen available. Good Wi-Fi in all area.
Our hostel is located in a historic building from the 16th century with renaissance ceilings. It’s perfectly located walking distance from most of the greatest hot spots around Prague. We’re 150 meters from the Old Town Square. Damn right, it’s literally a stone’s throw away. We’re about 400m from Charles Bridge, and less than that from Wenceslas square. The hostel is surrounded by some cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs and great shops.
As for getting about town our friendly staff is always willing to point you in the right direction, or give you suggestions on what places to visit. We also provide private tours about town by car, and work in tandem with guided pub crawls to the hottest bars and clubs in town.
Zugang für Gäste
- 24h reception – 24h security
- Laundry 270 czk / 10 eur – full service within 24 hours
- FREE iron hire
- FREE adapter hire
- FREE wi-fi
- FREE spacious lockers
- FREE towels, FREE linens, FREE slippers hire, FREE hairdryer hire
- FREE tea
- FREE city maps
- Hang out areas, common room, terrace, table football, hostel cinema,
- Large modern equipped kitchen, book swap
- Supermarket 2 mins from the hostel
- Hot shower non-stop
Interaktion mit Gästen
We do have non-stop reception
1. Check-in is at 2 PM. If you get here early, you can store your luggage and chillax or see the town.
2. All hostel areas are non-smoking except for the terrace.
3. There is a refundable deposit of 200 czk. That will be reimbursed after you return your keys.
4. Credit cards will be charged a bank fee 2.5% of the full amount.
5. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. It’s The Law! (the town’s, not ours)
6. For the safety of our guests and their property it’s strictly not allowed to bring guests to the hostel, including family members or friends. It’s just not cool bro, people have sticky fingers, can you dig it?
7. If you break rules 2, 5 or 6 the hostel reserves right impose a fine € (phone number hidden)czk. Which really sucks for us, and doubly you probably don’t have much money so don’t put us in an awkward position.
8. Groups of 10 or more people will be required to provide refundable deposit 15€ per person, which will be returned in full amount at check-out.
9. Check-out is at 10:30 AM. After you check out can we totally watch your luggage at the hostel no prob.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 79 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We totally have the best location ever!! Our hostel is located in a
historic building from the 16th century with renaissance ceilings. It's
perfectly located walking distance from most of the greatest hot spots
around Prague. We're 150 meters from the Old Town Square. Damn right,
it's literally a stone's throw away. We're about 400m from CHARLES
BRIDGE, and less than that from Wencelas square. The hostel is
surrounded by some cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs and great
***Hostel Homer is all about chillaxing all cool. Come and meet
backpackers from around the world over a nice cup of tea or wine. We
have a communal kitchen that is fully stocked with all the amenities you
need to prepare your food along with simple spices and pasta gratis.
Our common room is furnished with a fine cinemascope for your viewing
pleasure. As for getting about town our friendly staff is always willing
to point you in the right direction, or give you suggestions on what
places to visit. We also provide private tours about town by car, and
work in tandem with guided pub crawls to the hottest bars and clubs in
town.*** WE OFFER:
FREE wi-fi, FREE lockers, FREE towels, FREE tea, FREE linens, FREE
city maps, FREE slippers hire, FREE day storage after check out, FREE
hairdryer hire, FREE spice and pasta
12bed, 6bed and 5bed mix dormsluxorious double room4bed deluxe female dorm with own fully equipped kitchenClean and spacious roomsImmaculate bathrooms with spacious shower or bathtubeHang out areas, common room, terraceIn cinema scope: hostel cinemaSupermarket 2 mins from the hostelLarge modern equipped kitchenHot shower nonstopBook swapMany discounts, pub crawl tickets etc.