Large but very cozy flat in the most prestigious area of Lisbon,just 1 minute walking from the Liberdade Avenue. You can literally walk everywhere from here!
The flat has 6 bedrooms
Ideal for families or big groups
Some friends and me put a lot of love and dedication when renovating, decorating and furnishing this place for my guests to feel at home so please treat it as if it was your own by keeping it clean and tidy.
1. Enjoy your time but please respect our neighbours! Don't make any noise between 10pm and 9 am - this is the schedule declared by the Portuguese law
If we receive any complaints from our neighbours or the police, you will have to leave the apartment and won't be refunded for your stay.
I always ask people to pay special attention to this rule as mostly families live in the building.
2. If it is detected that the number of people sleeping in the appartment is higher than the one mentioned in the reservation, you will be asked to leave the flat and won't be refunded.
3. The garbage must be left in the trash located outside, just in front of the building, between 7pm and 11 pm (Municipal Council Laws). If you want to leave any cupboard trash, you are only allowed to do it on Wednesdays. Please don't leave any trash on your departure date!
4. Parties or events that might disturb the neighbours are forbidden in this flat! Lisbon is a vibrant city with amazing places to party and celebrate! I would be more than happy to recommend you some great ones!
5. In case the authorities are alerted due to any type of incorrect behaviour, you will be subjected to immediate fined imposed by them.
6. It is only allowed to smoke in the closed balcony. All the other areas are non-smoking.
7. When you leave the flat, please turn all the lights and electric appliance off it is important for us, and the planet :) to save energy
8. Any damages caused by any of the guests staying in the appartment will be deducted from the security deposit.
9. Sometimes we do not have much time to clean between the check-outs and check-ins and we want everyone to have an amazing experience at my place. Please wash your dishes or just put them in the dishwasher. You'd be helping A LOT!
10. The available bedrooms depend on how many people book the flat, taking in account that the maximum capacity of every bedroom must be fulfilled. For example: 2 couples - 2 bedrooms will be available
another example: 7 friends would occupy two double bedrooms and one triple bedroom.
The guests are the ones choosing which bedrooms they would like to stay in
*If you want to book extra rooms, there is a charge of 15 euros per room/per night.
Enjoy your time, this is your place while you're in Lisbon and I do hope you have an amazing stay!
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 244 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am Portuguese and Turkish and had the opportunity to live almost 10 years of my life in different European cities such as Rome, Barcelona, Marbella, Crans-Montana, London, Tenerife and Istanbul.
My entire professional life has been dedicated to the tourism industry. I worked in several hotels and in an airline company and have now my own real estate agency in Portugal.
My passion for traveling and meeting new people makes it a great pleasure for me to host people in my hometown.