Über dieses Inserat
Beautiful 2 rooms apartment just right next to the Amagerbro station, few stops from Copenhagen Airport and only one stop from Christianhavn and centrum.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole apartments is completly new. 2nd floor, sunny and and cozy, Garden with benches and tables. One big bedroom with kingsize (180x200) bed, big wardrobe and woorking space. In the living room there is a very compfortable sofa-bed (160x200). Long table can be moved to the middle of the room and host 4 people easily. And you can light up the whole space with candles! :)
The kitchen is together with the living room. It is a bit small but modern and function. You can of course use all the stuff from the kitchen.
The bathrom is completly new as well. Towels and sheets for 4 people are provided.
There is a laundry room in the building with washing machine and dryer - for free.
+ acces to free wifi.
1. Min 3 nights (if you need less nights pls contact me directly but price might be 15% higher per night).
2. Pets allowed. No smoking inside the apartment. Always take your shoes off when you come inside.
3. No parties allowed (unless registered guests have a blast by themselves of course!)
4. Please be respectful of neighbors with noise and items inside the apartment.
5. Late check-in after 10pm will be charged with an extra 100 DKK (€13 Euros) on arrival.
6. Anything broken in the apartment needs to be replaced at cost.
7. Please, treat my personal stuff with respect. You will be able to use half of the wardrobe. The other half is a forbidden forest.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
I'm 20years old girl originally from Prague, Czech Republic. Right now I live in a beautiful apartment in Copenhagen where I study and work. As a host, I do my best so guests feel comfortable, welcome and always satisfied.
I love meeting new people so don't hesitate to contact me if you just want a guide in CPH or want me to show your city! :)