★1min by walk from Ueno st and connivance store
★Easy Access from Airport
★You can leave the baggage before check-in & after check-out
(please inquire before making a reservation)
★Free Portable Wifi
★Autolock and CCD cam
★Clean, safe, silent, and NOT smelly
Room Occupancy Rules
Thank you for being our guest! We welcome your arrival, at the same time be sure to read the following precautions before your stay.
1. Please take off your shoes after entering the room.
2. Smoking is strictly prohibited indoors and outdoors (including balcony)!
3. Please dragging luggage light, be careful not to damage the floor!
4. Please keep QUIET inside the building area, especially on the balcony and in the public area of the building, so as not to cause harassment to the neighbors!
4. In order to save energy and for security reasons, when you leaving the room, please turn off the air conditioning and lights and make sure the door is properly locked.
5. Japan is enforcing strict rubbish recycling practice, especially food waste can not be mixed with other wastes. If you are not familiar with it, please simply separate the food waste from other wastes and leave them in separate waste bag in the room. Our cleaning maid will take care of it after you check out. Please do not dispose the wastes in public area yourselves!
6. During your stay, in order to protect your privacy, we will not do additional cleaning.
7. Keep your personal items properly, we will not be responsible for any loss.
8. If there is any change in the number of guest stated on the Airbnb receipt, please kindly inform us in advance and settle the difference in amount through Airbnb before checking in. In case the actual number of guest checked in is more than the stated number, we will charge double price on the extra guests from the deposit!
9. Please note that the check out time is 11am and check in time is 3pm. Our cleaning agent will enter the room to prepare the stay for the next guest after 11am, an additional one-day rental fee will be charged from deposit if guests checking out beyond 11am without early notice and agreement with us.
10. In the event of an emergency, please do not hesitate to contact with us.
Thanks for your time going through the rules and hope you enjoy your stay with us, we wish you an unforgettable journey to Tokyo!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 70 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Nice to meet you My name is Kimiko.
I was born in China.
I met Japanese husband when I was Beijing University student.
I learn about Japanese culture from my husband.
I love Japan! I love my husband! I love my son! and I love the world!
Life is one time! So I wanna make connection with many people.
So we start airbnb.
I wanna give you good expelience at Japan.
Airbnb's appeal is not only to stay good room but also to connect new friends.
I will reply as soon as possible
Best Regards Kimiko