Über dieses Inserat
Welcome in Montreux, Switzerland, in my beautiful flat!
The 90m2 flat has 2 bedrooms. By renting this listing, you are renting one double room. I will be staying in the other one, and we will share the common rooms : a spacious living and dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and one bathroom. I decorated the flat myself in a cozy and contemporary style. A very large terrace of 100m2 complete the scene and allows you to enjoy the outdoors.
A reserved parking space which has to be requested in advance and with a cost of 15.- per day, a washing machine and a dryer that could be used every Wednesday for free,as well as a large TV and Wi-Fi are available.
The flat is ideally located in the heart of Montreux, in a quiet area just 5 minutes walking distance from the train station, the city center and the lake where many restaurants, bars and shops are located. The Casino and the Concert Hall (Auditorium Stravinsky where the famous Montreux Jazz Festival takes place) are also accessible in 5 minutes. The famous Château de Chillon is as well easily and quickly accessible.
Montreux is a great place to stay, in summer, for the Montreux Jazz or to enjoy the Swiss Riviera as well as in winter, the town being less than 30 minutes away from famous ski resorts in the Alps (Portes du Soleil, Villars, Les Diablerets, Gstaad).
NOTE : if you wish to book the whole apartment, just have a look at my other listing on Airbnb !
Zugang für Gäste
- Guests will enjoy the privacy of their own room as well as a private bathroom (shower + toilets). Should guests be willing to have a bath, they are allowed to use the host bathroom
- Guests can use the kitchen and eat/work/etc. in the dining room
- Guests can watch TV/read/work in the living room
- Guests can enjoy the sun (not guaranteed :) on the apartment terrace
Interaktion mit Gästen
Almost every time, we will be there during guests stay. We usually share a drink on the first evening of our guests stay. We are there to give them some advices on the "must visit" places around or just to chit-chat and set the world to rights and laugh.
- Guests will comply with the maximum number of people allowed to enter the flat in accordance with the description and the number of registered participants enrolled in the contract
- Guests will respect the check-in and check-out time previously agreed upon
- Guests will be respectful of the place and materials: coffee machine, TV, others electronic devices
- Smoking is not allowed in the flat. Smoking is only allowed outdoor, on the terrace
- Pets are not allowed
- No party and music after 11pm
- Guests are allowed to use the laundry machine (ask for the key)
- Guests are allowed to use all the kitchen utensils / cook / fridge / coffee machine
- Guests are allowed to use the living room for dinner (at the table only, eating on the sofa is not allowed), work and watch TV
Dieser Gastgeber hat 59 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm Aris, a 35 yo guy living in this flat . I like to travel the world to discover new things and places. Lately, I went to Rio, Brussels, Milan, Barcelona, Madrid, Thailand, etc.
As epicureans, we enjoy good food and delightful things such as pieces of art and design furniture. We like to think that our cosy apartment and the way we welcome our guests reflect this. Amongst friends, we like to set the world to rights and laugh in the process and we are up to do the same with our guests.
Welcome to my flat... your flat for a few days.