Über dieses Inserat
Hello People. The apartment is newly built, modern and well appointed. It exudes a sense of space with bright, colorful interiors. Its on a first floor of a building with an elevator
The apartment is on the first floor and has an elevator. The entire apartment comprises of 1 large sitting room, 3 bedrooms with attached washrooms, 1 study and reading room, 1 kitchen, 1 front & 1 Back balcony. Bright & colorful interiors.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest are welcome to access their own private room, sitting and dining room, kitchen, study & reading room, front balcony, parking area and the elevator. Feel free to indulge in your own cooking or join me to learn some sumptuous Indian food. My space is wheel chair accessible.
COST OF EXTRA SERVICES
Air Conditioning INR 500 per night
Breakfast INR 150 per person
Airport Pick Up INR 1000
Airport Drop INR 500
Kitchen Usage INR 150 per day
Train Tickets Booking Fee INR 150 per person per ticket
Mobile SIM INR 450 includes 1 GB 3G/4G data and 75 Rs talk time, quick activation, verification mandatory, SIM delivered to you
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be delighted for any assistance that you may require round the clock during your stay. I stay by myself most times except when my folks visit me once or twice a year.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I will be delighted to show you around the city and provide interesting stuff to do while you are here. I love to cook and teach Indian food. Please do provide your flight details and arrival time clearly so that I can keep the track of the same and assist you reach the property
(1) Please use ONLY the front balcony for smoking
(2) Do not throw anything such as tissues, condoms etc in the toilet, use the bin
(3) Washing of clothes is NOT allowed. Please contact the host for any washing/laundry needs
(4) Please turn off all electrical appliances when not in use and before leaving your room.
(5) Support my environmental initiatives by conserving water and electricity. Specially using air- conditioning responsibly and switching it off once the room temperature has reached comfortable proportions. Use of fan is encouraged to circulate air.
(6) You get the key for the main entry door of the apartment. The same should be locked each time while accessing it ( both inside/outside) regardless of your host is present or not.
(7) Clear your trash/food boxes from home deliveries from the common areas (lounge, dining area and balcony).
(8) Allow housekeeping staff to clean your room. I follow a consultative approach as far as possible. However I do encourage daily cleaning of the rooms, hence request your support.
(9) Outside guest ( other than the ones booked to stay) are welcome to meet the guest in common area for a reason. Please keep the host informed of the same. Outside guest are strictly not allowed inside the guest rooms.
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 29 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love hosting, make connections with beautiful people around the world. I would be happy to share my local knowledge of the city, best places to shop, tips and some exciting places to hang around.
My interest are travel, cooking, photography, interiors and landscapes. Would be happy to teach some interesting Indian recipes to my guest
I am a practising buddhist , a philosophy that has had such a profound impact and an incredible base to build upon.