Stay at this amazing condo minutes away from Ginza and Tsukiji, trains, restaurants, bars and more! Disney land is within reach from Shintomicho station close by the apt! The flat is modern and has 3 cozy beds and an elegant dining table set.
Like what the building’s name implies, indeed, this flat brings the feeling of a garden in the sky. Rich in magnificent view and an incredible access to various locations in Tokyo. Trains, Restaurants, Bars, The Shopping District, The Fish Market, you name it. It’s all an easy access through this flat!
Built with elegance and furnished with comfortable beds and dining and well-equipped kitched with the touch of Japanese Omotenashi!
Zugang für Gäste
1) Unlimited Pocket WiFi unless usage exceeds 3GB during previous 3 days (please save usage before you leave. Especially no Youtube or something which consumes so much usage)
2) Bath room
3) Free shampoo, conditioner and liquid soap
4) Bath towel for each guest and a Hand towel
5) Hair Dryer
6) Washing machine with dryer
7) Gas cooker
8) Fridge, microwave and kettle
10) Dining table
11) Air conditioning
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you hope to enjoy some meal together and our schedule meet, I am happy to do that!
Weitere wichtige Infos
1) Early check-in and Late check-out
Please also see House Rule Section. Kindly follow our pre-set check-in and check-out time.
2) Beds size
There is a double sized bed
There is a semi-double sized bed
There is a single-sized bed
3. If you travel with your suitcase, please wipe its wheels with the towel which we put on the entrance of the flat.
4. There are containers which we use for management and cleaning purpose inside the room. Please refrain from opening those shelves.
5. Luggage storage
Higashi-Ginza Coin lockers :
Tokyo Station Luggage Service: (URL HIDDEN)
1. Basically, we do not take inquiries over the phone. Using Airbnb message facility is the safest and fastest way for you to get a response from us.
2. We practice a “First come, First served” policy. Thus, we cannot guarantee if the dates you have inquired will not be booked for a certain period of time.
3. We will send some location and access maps (PDF files) after you made your reservation. Furthermore, check in and checkout files will be sent two (2) days before your arrival.
4. Please find the info on your mail-folder which you registered on Airbnb. If you miss the information, you may not be able to check in and check out. It is the guests’ responsibility to find the apartment by themselves.
5. Please inform me of your arrival time at an airport if you come by air or of your arrival time at a main station if you come by train and notify us of your supposed check-in time at least 48 hours before your check-in.
Also, in the case your arrival time at the apartment is later than 11pm, please contact us before you make a reservation.
6. Change the dates of reservation
If you wish to change your reservation dates, the same price or higher with your previous reservation will be levied. Should you want to shorten your stay, 50% of the payment will be levied on your cancelled day/s. Changing or shortening can be done at least 14 days before your arrival date. Otherwise, we cannot accept your request.
7. Please enter properly the number of guests when you make reservations. We will only provide bath towels and comforters based on the number of guests reserved.
8. We charge the full price for each guest who is 4 years and older.
a) We do not charge if you only bring one (1) child below 4 years old.
b) In case the number of guests who are under 4 year old is two or three, we charge a 1 full adult price for them.
9. Early check-in and Late check-out:
Early check-in (from 1:30 PM Japan Time) and Late check-out (till 2:00 PM Japan Time) may be available under 4 conditions below;
a) There is no prior guest nor next guest on the same day on your arrival or check-out day.
b) We require you of paying JPY 5,000 for each extension.
c) We can manage your early check-in or late check-out.
d) Such extra charge is confirmed on Airbnb.
10. An additional one night charge will be levied should you wish to check in before 1:30PM or check out after 2:00PM (Japan Time).
11. We apologize that you cannot keep your luggage before check in and after your check out. If you need a space to keep your luggage, we have included the links of where to keep them on our “Other things to note “section. Please refer to it after booking.
12. Using the mailbox of the apartment is prohibited from sending or receiving things such as parcels, letters and the like.
13. Returning Key during Check out
Please drop the key into the mailbox responsibly. If the key is lost or misplaced, we will charge 15,000 JPY.
14. Please respect the apartment and everything in it.
15. Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in the room nor at the balcony or terrace. Please smoke outside the building in consideration to the neighbors as well.
16. Please take your shoes off when you enter the apartment. Use the slippers we provide at the door area.
17. If you're traveling with your suitcase, please wipe its wheels with the towel which is placed by the entrance of the flat. Pulling the luggage may damage the floor. To prevent this, please carry them as you come in.
18. Please be quiet and discreet while you are in the vicinity of the apartment. This is important to avoid disturbance to neighbors.
19. Garbage disposal
a. Please dispose only pet bottles, cans and glass bottles into non-combustible bin after rinse.
b. Please separate combustible garbage from non-combustible garbage.c. You may place separately the cartons/cardboards and paper bags beside the garbage bin.
20. Be sure to lock all windows before leaving the house
21. For fire prevention, please refrain from using anything that would cause ignition
22. Please turn off the air conditioner and other electricity devices when you are not in the apartment.
23. Please keep the area clean when you cook and wash the dishes and containers afterwards.
24. We provide a pocket WiFi in the room, but the battery might be worn out already. Please don’t remove it from the battery charger. We allow you to use it outside but we cannot guarantee how long the battery lasts.
25. If in any case you have left a personal belonging and have requested to have it sent by mail, please pay JPY 2,000 for our service fee plus the cost of mailing the items.
26. This is NOT A HOTEL. As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 10 AM to 7PM via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to other important activities.
27. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
We might charge you with extra fees in case any of the following occurs:
1. We got a noise complaint from a neighbor.
2. You stained bed sheets or towels with blood; cosmetics, urine, vomit, etc. to the point that we cannot remove with regular washing and cleaning.
3. You broke any of the equipment in the property.
4. You lost or did not return the key.
Hi, my name is Makoto and I come from Tokyo.
I love traveling abroad and meet up with people all over the world.
Also, I love Japan because it has lots of great characteristics.
I recommend you to stay and explore many places in Tokyo.
Tokyo has so many things to offer. The place will definitely give you special and memorable experiences.
Looking forward to see you all.
Meeting and talking with foreigners is a precious thing for me.
I will try giving comfortable stay to every guest.