My recently renovated Old Town apartment has an amazing atmosphere, is stylish and very comfortable. Located in the heart of Old Town, just opposite the Four Seasons Hotel, has stunning views of Prague Castle, Mala Strana and Rudolfinum Concert Hall. It is a two-minute walk to the Charles Bridge and a five-minute walk to Old Town Square. My flat is now again rented for long term to a Film production and is available only from 23.12. to 28.12.2017. Check-in is not available on 24.12.2017.
The flat has a unique atmosphere, high ceilings, beautiful views, parquet flooring, Portuguese tiling in the entrance hall and in the kitchen. My flat is completely equipped for guests' comfort, everything you could possibly need is provided, I have furnished and decorated it with love.
Zugang für Gäste
Everything in the flat is yours to use but please treat everything as if it were yours :)
Check-out 11 am, check-in 2 -7 pm, but mostly I am flexible, if you need late check-out, let me know in advance, when its possible, I am always trying to arrange the time upon guests request.
LATE CHECK IN FEE:
I will do my best to welcome you at the time most suitable for you, but after 8pm I will request a €15 charge payable at check in.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be managing the flat myself, so I will available to respond quickly to all of my guests' needs. In the case that I am out of Prague, my daughters are replacing me.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Air conditioning -
There is an air conditioning unit in the apartment along with two fans. The air conditioning unit is placed in the master bedroom, next to the living room and it has the capacity to cool easily both rooms together.
The kitchen is fully equipped, there is a dishwasher, microwave, toaster, Nespresso machine and everything you need if you like to prepare your meals at home.
There are 2 bedrooms in the flat, one with king size bed and one with queen size bed, one room is made as guest room, with working space/desk and a very good pull out sofa (Ligne Roset Multy), suitable as well as third bedroom. There is new large flat screen TV with satellite channels and free wifi, working very well in the entire place.
- Useful information:
Don't change money at the airport, the exchange rate is very bad, I can advice you where to go in the centre. In general, be very careful where you change money, they are exchange offices which are "ripping of" tourists. Don't ever change money on the street, you will get false White Russian, Albanian notes or some other currency without value.
Be also very careful when you take a taxi, preferably use the offical yellow cabs, ask always for taximeter, avoid taxis without sign on the door (they can be yellow as well), be particularly careful at the corner of Parizska street and Old Town square.
Please review the house rules of this apartment before booking as it's in a residential house. By paying the deposit you accept the following:
- Note that each guest will be asked to provide his/her identity card or passport details upon check-in and has to fill the registration form.
- The apartment is strictly non smoking except for the balcony into the court yard.
- No house/bachelor/hen parties are permitted in the flat.
- The apartment is not suitable for party groups; best for couples or families.
- As the flat is big, please don't try to rent the flat with the intention of staying just singles/friends and inviting other people/having it as meeting point or party place. I have experiences with such reservations and I decline them.
- Only guests stated during the booking process shall stay in the property, NO visitors permitted. The next-door neighbour is very observant and I will be certainly and very quickly informed if they are more people or visitors in the flat than stated or agreed, be aware, that in this case it will be taken as breaking the House rules and I can cancel the reservation immediatelly, which means, that after my notice, you have to leave the flat forthwith and without any compensation.
- Please limit the noise levels from 10 PM until 8 AM, kindly respect the neighbours at all hours.
- Absolutely no candle lighting permitted inside the flat.
- Keys are handed at the guest's care and responsibility: losing keys or having them stolen makes a change of locks mandatory and is not covered from the apartment's insurance: the costs of change of locks is 200 €, which would be charged to the guest.
Please inspect the apartment and equipment within the first 24 hours after your arrival and notify me immediately if something is wrong.
Disposing of the garbage and washing the dishes is considered a courtesy.
Late Check In Fee
I charge a late Check In Fee of 15 EUR for arrivals to the property after 8 pm. The standard working day finishes at 20:00 and any check in after this will result in a late check in fee. The fee will be paid in cash to the person who meets you on the night.
Due to public holidays I unfortunately cannot accept bookings arriving or leaving on December 24th, 31st and January 1st.
I strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to provide personal and public liability protection to cover any unexpected events during your trip.
The provider of the accommodation or their insurers shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by the client(s) while on or in any way connected with the property.
The safety and welfare of children is the sole responsibility of their parent or guardian.
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 23. Dezember 2017 - 1. Januar 2018.
I am born in Prague, but I have been living abroad for many years, Switzerland, Austria and Sweden.
I love traveling, good food, good wine, art, music and interior design. I speak many languages and I think that I am very open minded. As I am a very demanding traveller and I like to travel comfortable way myself, I try to provide the same for my guests.