Twin Mountain Cabin is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,700 square foot secluded home located in historic Upper Canyon at the top of a hill with beautiful views of Sierra Blanca and Capitan Mountains. Prices include NM taxes. No smoking, no pets. A signed rental agreement is required.
Twin Mountain Cabin is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,700 square foot secluded home located in historic Upper Canyon at the top of the hill with beautiful views of Sierra Blanca and Capitan Mountains. The Lincoln National Forest is 20 feet out the back if you and the family want to take a little walk in the woods. You can see deer, turkey, hummingbirds and occasionally you will see elk and bear. Children should be accompanied in the forest.
The King Bedrooms, Great Room, Dining Room and back deck have wonderful views of Sierra Blanca. The front deck has a beautiful view of Capitan and is sunny in the morning and shaded in the afternoon. The Master Suite has a king bed, office and bath. There are TV’s in all the bedrooms and a big screen HDTV with DVR in the Great Room, all connected to cable. There is a DVD also. There are games available for the whole family to enjoy and of course, there is the computer and printer in a separate location. The fully equipped kitchen is huge and will accommodate lots of cooks. There is a baby crib, washer and dryer, iron and ironing board and gas grill provided.
The cabin is one level with 14 steps coming up from the 2 car garage. There is a graduated gravel walk with railing from the garage up to the front door that has only 2 steps into the house. The third bathroom has a tall boy toilet with handicapped rails and the shower is a step in with hand holds. The doors and walkways throughout the house would accommodate a wheel chair.
Activities: Our cabin is minutes from the famous Ruidoso shopping district, restaurants, grocery stores, 15 minutes from the Inn of the Mountain Gods, 20 minutes from Ski Apache and Lake Bonita which has designated hiking trails. There is a Fun Tracker (go carts, water rides, cliff climbing, etc) 15 minutes away and for the smaller children there are pony rides about 15 minutes away. A Super Wal-Mart and The Ruidoso Downs Race Track and Billy the Kid Casino is about 20 minutes to the East and you can purchase general admission, or Turf Club and Jockey Club seats reasonably. Check out: Spencer Theater of Performing Arts. Mountain Annies Riversong Theater, Flying J Ranch (western show and chuck wagon dinner), lots of Art Galleries and the McGary Foundary.
You can take a day trip to old Lincoln (antique historical museums/homes where Jesse James roamed) and Capitan (home of Smokey the Bear). Another day trip: Alamogordo (New Mexico Museum of Space History with I-Max Theater and White Sands) and Cloud Croft (great shopping, eating and The Lodge where Cary Grant and Judy Garland stayed). Grindstone Lake is 15 minutes from the cabin if you like to fish. There are several public golf courses. We recommend you check with the Ruidoso Chamber of Commerce to see what activities are happening in town.
We get rave reviews from our guests and know that you and your family will enjoy your stay so much that you will return year after year like many of our guests. To see our reviews, visit our web site by searching for Twin Mountain Cabin Ruidoso.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Once you have rented the cabin, we will send you detailed arrival instructions with combinations, etc. There are also telephone numbers which you may use to contact us should you have a problem. We will give you a call the night you check-in to make sure that everything is ok.
Weitere wichtige Infos
A signed rental agreement is required. After you book the cabin, we will send you our rental agreement via Adobe Sign.
Twin Mountain Cabin in Ruidoso, NM is owned and operated by the JJC Family, LLC
The house rules follow:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. New Mexico time AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. New Mexico Time. NO Early Check-ins or late Check-outs without prior approval.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin.
3. Pets are NOT PERMITTED at any time
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $250 is required. This deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable provided the following provisions are met.
•There has been no smoking inside the cabin.
•There have been no pets inside the cabin.
•All contents of cabin have been accounted for and there is no damage.
•The cabin doesn't require any excessive cleaning.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) adults and two (2) children not older than 6 years.
6. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental. A washer and dryer is available for your use at no extra charge.
7. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice until reservation is made; no change in rates will be made after reservation is confirmed.
8. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in, or will be asked to leave.
9. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to these policies must be approved in writing in advance.
10. PARKING – Parking is limited to four (4) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in the garage and driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Only one parking space is available in garage; owners airport car is in garage.
11. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms. The road to Twin Mountain Cabin is maintained by the City of Ruidoso, however it is located high in the mountains and subject to the types of weather that can be expected at those elevations. We recommend that you come prepared for driving in adverse winter conditions. Chains and/or 4 wheel drive vehicles may be required.
12. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
13. SEPTIC SYSTEM: The cabin is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that improper products have been flushed and clogs the septic system, you will be charged to have the system unclogged. Typical charges run about $200.
14. WOOD STOVE: Ashes can remain hot and capable of igniting combustible materials for up to 72 hours after fire appears to be out. DO NOT DUMP ASHES ON THE GROUND. DO NOT PLACE ASHES ON WOODEN DECKS, IN GARBAGE CANS, TRASH DUMPSTERS, OR IN PAPER BAGS OR BOXES. Placing ashes in dumpsters can result in a fire and a possible fine. PLEASE DO NOT USE CHARCOAL LIGHTER FLUID IN THE STOVE.
15. CAMPFIRES & FIREWORKS: OUTDOOR FIRES AND FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED BY LAW!
16. Candles, lanterns, or any portable device with an open flame may not be used either inside or outside the cabin. Matches, or propane lighters may be used to light the wood stove, but may not be used outside.
17. Guests will be required to furnish their home and cell phone numbers, their address, and their e-mail address.
If your stay is between November 1 and March 31, the following rules apply also.
STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms. The road to Twin Mountain Cabin is maintained by the City of Ruidoso, however it is located high in the mountains and subject to the types of weather that can be expected at those elevations. You must come prepared for driving in adverse winter conditions. If it snows even lightly, you will need chains as a very minimum. For substantial snow, you will need a 4 wheel drive vehicle with chains on all 4 wheels. Tow trucks are available, but expensive. Please come prepared.
If snow is forecast, please purchase enough food and supplies to last several days before going to the cabin. Although not common, we have had several snow storms that have left the roads in Ruidoso impassable for a day or two.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.