Welcome to The Bluewater Star our beachfront home. Our home was not damaged by HARVEY.
We are new to airbnb but have been in the business for 11 years. Our home is now one of the most popular in the Surfside Beach area and has become a destination for those looking for a beach getaway away from the crowds. It accommodates 2 families or 3 couples. I invite you to check out the 125+ 5-star reviews on our other listings such as vacation rental by owner and vacationhomerentals.
Our beachfront home sits in the dunes on a large lot in Surfside Beach, Texas. We believe in windows and decks and wrap-around-porches. That's why each bedroom opens out to a deck - to give everyone lots of great beach views.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire house is available to use as if it is your home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My husband and I live only an hour away and we have a maintenance person who lives in the area. We are on call for help if you need us.
Weitere wichtige Infos
A separate $200 damage deposit is required but refunded to you within two weeks of your departure. After I have confirmed your reservation, I will email you a contract to fill out. I will also provide you with information about the area and about our home (what we provide and what you will need to bring). Also, fyi, one or two short-haired dogs 40-lbs and under are allowed with an additional $125 non-refunded pet fee.
Maximum number of occupants allowed at any given time is 11, even if they are not spending the night.
This is our personal vacation home. We are thrilled to share it with you and your family but ask that you treat our home with the same care and respect that you give your own home.
1)During your stay you agree to abide by the house rules at all times and be responsible for all members of your party and anyone else you permit on the property.
2)Surfside has instituted a new law restricting the number of cars allowed on a driveway to six vehicles and violations will result in a $200 fine.
3) Our home is located in a residential area between two homes whose owners live here year round. Please be considerate of the noise level after dark.
4) This is a non-smoking home. You are permitted to smoke outside on the deck. Butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Please do not throw butts into the dunes – not only is this a littering violation, it is also a fire hazard. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $50 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the house and/or linens, additional costs will be subtracted from your deposit.
5) We have a septic system. Please do not put anything besides toilet paper in the toilets. In the kitchen, please do not pour your bacon grease down the drain.
6) Our garbage disposals to not like to be fed bones, sea shells, shrimp shells, meat or stringy items like celery. Please consider feeding your left-overs to the seagulls – they will love you for it.
7) If you rearrange the furniture, please put back before you leave. We will pass along charges if housekeeping has to hire someone to help put furniture back in order.
8) Please rinse the sand from your body before entering the house as everything that goes down any drains ultimately ends up in the septic system and sand can be problematic. We have an outdoor shower station (hose) set up under the house right off the deck with hot and cold water.
9) If your clothes have an unusual amount of sand on them, please rinse them outdoors before placing in the washing machine.
10) Parents, please watch your children at all times. While we have made every attempt to safeguard the premises, there are numerous decks - both upper and lower level that require strict supervision. You will see that on the upstairs decks, there is access to the roof. To keep little ones from letting themselves out onto the decks, latches have been installed on the inside at the top of all exterior doors.
11) We know it is unavoidable to track sand inside, but please do what you can to keep it under control. We have a vacuum cleaner and broom in the house.