Enjoy Mountain Views and Your Own Private: Keyed Entry, Full Bathroom, Queen Bed, Dining and Parking. You are welcome to swim in our pond, use the fire pit on the island in the pond, use the basketball court, enclosed trampoline and privacy viewing over 60 acres of quiet BLM land.
The single room which can accommodate up to three people (have a twin sized cot available for no extra charge) has a lot of natural light, a large window facing north over BLM land and you will have a queen bed with a new memory foam mattress, a private full bath and your own private keyed entry.
The doors to the rest of the house will be locked that are connected to the room and your privacy secure. You have control over the electric heating in your room.
Your room will have:
A full closet with hangers, an iron and ironing board.
A new refrigerator and freezer,
Coffee pot & freshly ground organic coffee,
TV, VCR, Movies, Books and Magazines.
Your Private Full Bathroom includes:
Hairdryer, Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Bubble Bath, Face Wipes and First Aid Kit.
We are located:
15 miles to downtown Bend (hwy 20/55 mph)
10 miles to downtown Sisters (hwy 20 or 124 is 55 mph)
15 miles to downtown Redmond (hwy 124 is 55 mph)
We have a pond you can swim in, an island on the pond you can have a bonfire on, a basketball court and a trampoline with a safety net around it.
We are home to endangered sheep, two alpacas and two sweet dogs.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have your own keyed private entrance from the outside! We will give you the key when you check in and feel free to come and go as you please!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We run a business from home, manage the farm and carpool kids around so it would be helpful if you could let us know about the time you will arrive and please understand that you might only meet one of us...
We can give you as much space as you need! We will be available for any questions, directions or things that you need. We have five children (3 in college) and two of our school aged children are gone for the majority of the day during the school year.
We do have a fire pit on the island of our pond. If you'd like to build a fire in the fire pit, we would ask that you ask first and let us know before you start it. Please bring your own wood, kindling, matches etc and take the fire extinguisher outside with you. Thank You.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We own our own business and work 24/7 from home while maintaining our small farm. We have five children most of whom have moved out and are in college, but we still maintain at least an 8-10 hour work day and are often carpooling between sports, etc. Sometimes you might only meet one of us due to our schedules.
• No Smoking in the room or on the property.
• Come and go through the main driveway of the house.
• Park right near your door.
• Dogs or animals not allowed. If you have special circumstances please ask first.
• We do have children in the main part of the house and will ask them and our guests to be relatively quiet by 9 pm on the weekdays during the school year.
• Drinking alcohol is expected to be done responsibly while maintaining self control. No one under-aged (21 years) is allowed to consume alcohol on our property.
• You are welcome to swim in the pond, use the fire pit (please bring your own wood, kindling and matches) and play basketball and use the trampoline. We ask that you let us know before you arrive that you want to and intend to do these things before you arrive.
-Pond: No Diving into the pond or jumping from the rocks. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised while swimming.
-Fire: Welcome to use it while we are home.
-Trampoline: Ask that children under the age of 12 be supervised. The trampoline is above ground with a safety net around it.
• We would really appreciate it if you would let us know about the time you will arrive asap of your reservation.
My wife, Jessica and I are self-employed and the parents of 5 children and love living in Central Oregon and managing a small family farm called, The Seven Bridges Road Farm and Ranch where we raise a heritage and cultural breed of sheep called, The Navajo-Churro and have alpacas, chickens and two dogs.