This rare top floor 1 bedroom apartment jewel is located in the heart of Waikiki. With a large balcony which faces and has ocean views, soaking up the sun and enjoying tropical breezes during the day. This will be your private Tropical entertainment spot. But it doesn't end there, sunset and into the evening, you'll be sure to enjoy this memorable hidden gem. Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children and is located only 2 blocks from the beach.
Tropical breezes, colorful sunsets, beautiful ocean and island views await you from the large private balcony (great for dining or just sipping a mai tai) which faces the ocean and wraps around to the mountain side of the tower. You will find the world's most famous beach irresistibly located just 2 short blocks away where surfing and sandcastles await you.
The large living room features a Tiki Bar with seating for two and two of the most comfortable recliner chairs I have ever sat in along with an HDTV and a full private bath/shower and toilet.
The bedroom features a queen sized bed with linens, two floor futons for children, USB charging outlet, a unique newly designed shower room with towels and complimentary body soap, shampoo and conditioner.
Within my CLEAN PRIVATE unit, my GUESTS will enjoy:
• QUEEN bed to comfortably sleep two, with all bedding and linens
• LED HDTV with FREE cable service
• Unlimited FREE high-speed internet/WIFI (avg. d/l speeds are 70Mps)
• KITCHENETTE including REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, COFFEE MAKER, TOASTER, COOKTOP with glasses, dishes and flatware, cooking utensils with pots and pans
• Air conditioner
• Private BALCONY
• Private BATHROOM including towels and wash cloths
• BEACH TOWELS
• COMPLIMENTARY START SUPPLIES include shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, hand soap, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Guests are responsible for replacements.
• DINETTE SET is located in the unit to enjoy your lovingly prepared meals
• DINETTE SET is located in the unit AS WELL AS the balcony to enjoy your lovingly prepared meals along with lovely tropical breezes and views
• DINETTE SET is located on the balcony to enjoy lovely tropical breezes and views
Zugang für Gäste
Guests booking with me will have access to our popular online WELCOME GUIDE which details places to see, things to do, where to eat and shop, tours and excursions, Hawaiian dictionary, public transit information, maps and more!
BOOK WITH ME and have access to land, sea, air and neighbor island tour discounts. EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS of 20% off snorkel tours and dives (including shallow or deep reefs and wrecks). No one else offers these discounts! Specific details on discounts are only available once booked and is available online in our Welcome Guide.
This property is elevator accessible with trash chutes located on each floor. Also located on-site are:
• 24-hour convenience store
• Coin-operated laundromat
• Tour office (Shaka Tours located street side. The tour office inside the lobby is to be avoided!)
• Cell phone shop…great for international travelers needing SIM cards!
• Parking garages (open to the public…$25/24 hours)
Interaktion mit Gästen
I enjoy communicating with my guests and striving to meet their requests for assistance with directions and information about what to see and do so that they get the most out of their stay here. I have respect of my guest's boundaries and allow them their experience without interruption.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I do not charge TAXES nor RESORT FEES!
Do you have a special request prior to arrival? Please contact me with any questions or special requests.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
Per community house rules, all guests must register with the property within 24 hours of arrival. Valid government issued identification is required for all guests of the unit which must be presented at registration.
All guests are required to sign-in their visitors at the Security Desk in the main lobby for every visit. Visitors are not permitted unescorted above the lobby level and may not be in possession/and or use of key set. Use of key set is reserved for the express use of guests only and may not be used to allow access to anyone other than the resident and guest.
In general, all guests are asked to be a good neighbor and to also comply with the following:
• Loud music or TV playback is generally not allowed.
• Trash chutes are located on all floors. Please adhere to posted signing. If you have items too large for the trash chute, please use the dumpster in the garage.
• Items may never hang over or from a lanai ledge.
• Intoxicated behavior in any common area is prohibited.
• Illicit/illegal behavior is prohibited on this property.
• Leave sand on the beach. Sand is not permitted in the drains or throughout the unit.
• Smoking is not permitted in this unit.
The cleaning fee compensates the housekeeper for their expenses (parking, laundry, supplies, etc) when they clean your unit upon check out. Initial supplies at check-in include: Travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, two rolls of toilet paper, dish soap and one roll of paper towels. Units are not re-supplied during a guest's visit. Laundry is the responsibility of the guest during the guest's stay as required by the guest. Guests are not required to leave newly laundered towels and linens upon check out, however if there are any stains, the guest is required to remove the stain or replace the item at their expense.
All lost or damaged items must be replaced by the guest prior to check out. Replaced items after check out will require additional charges.
Guests must leave the unit in good order including washing all dishes and disposing of trash.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1538 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen