A PERFECT LOCATION for romantic getaway, family vacation or just some good beach time. Check out our great reviews!
From our front door it's 49 steps to Pacific Ocean sand, just one block to Mission Bay. Easy biking distance to Sea World & beyond.
We are career world travelers and know the value of having a clean, comfortable, quality place, well located near all sorts of activities within walking distance or to public transportation. At our home you will find everything conveniently located. You will have time and space to unwind and enjoy that vacation time that you have been looking forward to!
Our guests likewise come from all the world, love 49 Steps, and leave great reviews! Check out our other 2 locations - 49 Steps to the Water and Long Boards Welcome. PLEASE, NO HEAVY NESTERS.
From your front door ... it is 49 steps to the sand of the Pacific Ocean, or just one block to San Juan Cove-Mission Bay, your choice! 49 Steps 2 is a delightful air conditioned 2nd floor apartment with a private entrance and balcony. Table and chairs, right outside your door for people watching or taking in Sea World's nightly fireworks display.
The living room has south and east facing windows; it's cheery and sunny all day long. Beautiful hardwood floors and comfy two-adult size convertible futon, 46" SMART TV with DISH and XBOX. Living area opens to the dining area and the kitchen - this is a large apartment for Mission Beach and has a nice, spacious layout.
Kitchen remodel scheduled for June 201 7 so it will look different than the photos. It will contain a microwave, full size fridge, stove, Keurig coffee maker, blender, toaster, etc. Kitchen will be fully equipped with quality cookware and kitchenware for family dinners, cozy suppers or making your own picnic. Just bring your appetite!
The bedroom boasts a queen size pillowtop bed, air conditioner, and south/west facing windows. Also high thread count duvets and linens, plenty of pillows, ample closet and storage space. Bathroom is sparkling and well stocked with blow dryer, toiletries, etc. Just bring your toothbrush. This is NOT your grandma's vacation rental!!
Our outdoor ground floor patio faces a pedestrian-only court with direct beach access. It is very inviting with both sunny and shady areas, seating for six and a gas BBQ. Wi-Fi throughout the property. You will want to spend time relaxing with family and friends on this patio! You will love being so close to the beach and you will love our place!
Come and enjoy Mission Beach in our comfortable apartment. Free/street parking available nearby. Bikes, boogie boards, and beach toys available! Wash and fold laundry service across the street.
PLEASE contact owner to confirm availability and with any questions you may have. Thank you!
* A maximum of four people are allowed, kids are people too!
* Check-in time is 3:00 PM and Check-out time is 10:30 AM.
* Guests must be 25 years of age to rent this unit. Families are welcome!
* No smoking of any kind is allowed inside the rental.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to an upstairs patio with table and chairs, and a larger downstairs covered patio with gas BBQ, table, chairs, etc. Unlimited access to the Pacific Ocean and Mission Bay, steps away!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We endeavor to meet each guest and are always available to give suggestions and answer questions. We also respect our guests' privacy, independent spirit and "beach time"!
Weitere wichtige Infos
If you've been to Mission Beach before, you know what a special place it is. If you have not, you are in for a real treat! We love sharing our "insider tips" with our guests - just ask!
Please relax and treat this apartment as your own. Please respect the space for the owners and the next guest, and leave the apartment as you found it. Please do not bring back outside guests - only those indicated on the reservation/present at check in will be allowed to stay.
No drugs. We honestly don't care about weed, but we have made the apartment a drug free space out of respect for all people. Thanks for understanding....Please do enjoy a glass or wine or beer at your leisure. We are not fuddy duddies here! Smoking permitted on downstairs patio.
Location of property is best for adults and families with older children. This is an UPSTAIRS unit - NOT CHILDPROOFED. Free and paid public parking available within easy walking distance. Parking requires creativity in peak summer weeks.
Must be at least 25 years of age to rent from this owner.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 4, including infants, children, toddlers, etc.
1. CHECK IN time is after 3:00 p.m. PST- CHECK OUT is at 10:30 a.m.
2. Guests are responsible for bringing their own telephone for emergencies as there is no phone provided in the unit
3. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $250 is required. The damage deposit is fully refundable within 2 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
A. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
B. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during your stay.
C. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in the trashcans directly behind the building in the alley.
D. Doors and windows are locked upon departure.
E. All charges accrued during your stay are paid prior to departure
F. No linens are lost or damaged.
G. No early check in or late check-out unless approved in advance. (Owner is usually flexible.)
4. Guests agree that this rental unit does not have assigned parking and that they are to park their locked vehicles on public streets and alleys and should obey parking signs. Property owner will not be responsible for parking tickets, towing or car storage charges.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests permitted in this unit is four (4) persons.
6. INCLUSIVE FEES - rate includes a one-time welcome kit setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - Towels, linens and guest amenities are included in the unit, daily maid service is not.
8. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or subject to eviction.
9. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
10. STORM POLICY- No refunds will be given unless The National Weather Service or Government Agency orders mandatory evacuations.
11. No Large Loud House Parties,, additional guests on the premises will be limited to 4 and may not be not overnight guests. Violation of guest restrictions, loud voice(s) or music level will be cause for immediate corrective action including but not limited to eviction
12. No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to consume alcoholic beverages on the premises, this includes the patio area and walkways.
13. In the event of a cancellation it is necessary to notify owner as soon as possible. Attempts will be made to re-rent your accommodation. If we are successful, your deposit will be refunded. This agreement shall not be assigned or the premises sublet without written consent of Landlord.
We hereby agree to vacate rented premises no later than the hour and date shown above and to return the keys immediately.
1. Clean refrigerator. Leave no food or drink in it.
2. Empty all garbage into outside cans in alley.
3. Clean stove, range & grill, counter tops, sinks and appliances. Wipe all surfaces so that they are free of grease and food.
4. Place dirty linens and towels on bathroom floor
5 Please do not re-arrange furniture.
I (we) agree maintain the property in the same condition in which it was found. Reasonable wear and tear excepted. I (we) agree to replace or pay for losses, breakage or damage should such occur.
LANDLORD/OWNER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF GUESTS' PERSONAL PROPERTY.
Dates of rentals are guaranteed (exception: Act of God, e.g. fire, mandatory evacuation due to hurricane) when deposit has been received.
NOTE: TV, ELECTRONICS, APPLIANCES ARE NOT GUARANTEED. REPAIRS WILL BE MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. NO REFUND DUE TO FAILURE. REFUNDS ARE MADE IF DUE TO ACT OF GOD.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 148 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love to travel and to host others. We rock the ocean with our location in Mission Beach! I can't live without the ocean, spicy food, good company and inner peace. I am tolerant and respectful and expect others to be as well. I'm spontaneous and have friends all over the world!