Lovely seafront ground floor apartment in St Leonards. Recently refurbished, easy access and great views! A very short walk from all St Leonards has to offer.
This is a lovely ground floor apartment on the main seafront road between St Leonards and Hastings. It's a short walk from the main St Leonards Warrior Square station. It has two bedrooms – one master with a KINGSIZE bed (5'), and one more bijou with a SMALL double (4'). It's ideally suitable for two friends, couples, or families with one or possibly two children.
The main space is a living room/kitchen with a small table and chairs, 3 seat sofa (not a sofabed and unsuitable for sleeping), television and wifi. Lovely sea views through the traditionally styled Regency windows!
The main bedroom has a kingsize bed (5'). The small double bedroom has a small double bed (4'). There is a bath/shower room with toilet and handbasin. Through the door in the small bedroom, there is a courtyard space (still under transformation!)
There is two hour parking outside and around the apartment from 8am-6pm. A little further west along Marina and behind Marine Court, the large ship-style building, there's free parking. Buses stop right outside, taking you along the coast to Hastings. Taxis are plentiful, see info pack.
Zugang für Gäste
Access all areas!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I have a key safe so there's complete flexibility about check-in (from 2pm onwards). I'm often just down the road in Hastings, and I will be as responsive as I can to guest queries and/or issues.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please be aware the flat is located on a main road. The entryphone is out of order. Please keep this in mind and make arrangements accordingly. Loud knocking on the main front door is strictly discouraged!
1. Babies and children: Whilst I have hosted and am happy to host children and babies, please note that the flat is not specifically designed for them. Please be aware of this and be mindful of this during your stay. I don't have a cot or high chair available. Please note: There is a tall ladder in the courtyard area for house maintenance. It is inadvisable to allow children to play on or around this. I would advise children shouldn't be left unsupervised in the courtyard area.
Please take any rubbish containing soiled nappies or sanitary items with you when you check out.
2. Very important: This is an all-areas non-smoking apartment (including the courtyard)
2. Please avoid filling the flat with strong food odours – fish, for instance. It's very hard to get rid of the smell afterwards!
3. The entryphone is currently out of action. Please ensure you don't use the door knocker on the front door as this will disturb other residents.
4. The fireplace isn't usable. Under no circumstances attempt to light a fire! The consequences would be devastating!
5. Heating and hot water are provided by the combi boiler in the bathroom. Please do not adjust any settings on the boiler. The room thermostat is in the hall opposite the front door and you can regulate heat with this. Please remember to turn down when leaving the flat. Leave the thermostat at 10 (lowest setting) when checking out.
6. There is free wifi, the password is in the information book at the flat.
7. Please protect the carpet as much as possible by not wearing heavy outdoor footwear in the carpeted areas. Thanks!
8. The tenants above and below are long-term. This isn't a party house! Please be aware of noise levels and respectful of the neighbours.
9. Checkout time is 11am (unless other arrangements have been made). Please leave the keys on the table in the living room and pull the inner front door closed behind you. It is helpful if you can leave all used towels by the washing machine. Extra points for stripping the beds, but not mandatory!
10. Please feel free to use the little guide books on the table while you're here, if you would like to. Please return at the end of your stay.
Do let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements or things that you particularly like or enjoy.
Finally, thanks for reading this far, and once again, I wish you a great stay. Enjoy St Leonards and Hastings, and I hope to host you again soon!