5 km east of the city centre, 1-min. walk to bus stop 13 (Bus No H30&H31) then 10 min. bus ride to the city. 6-min drive if you have car. 5 minute walk to Firle shopping centre. Big bedroom with king-size bed. Second guest stays free.
The space is shared between you and me. You can access everything except my room.
Except me and my 9 year old son, Ivan, there will be no other people in the house. Ivan is quiet, decent and respectful child.
I work Monday to Friday 9 -5 and then work weekend nights at times. Ivan will be either at school, out of school care, or my friend's place when I am at work.
Guests will be responsible to securely lock the property whether in the house or leaving out.
I will organise key if I am not at home when you arrive. During departure you will leave the key in the dining table on your way out.
There is a communication book on the table to exchange communication. You can ring me for anything unsure.
For guests booking more than a week I will attempt to make a time for breakfast or afternoon tea or may be a glass of drink.
As I am busy at work I usually go to either beaches or to the hills in my leisure times. I will let you know in advance if you wanted to visit these tourist places.
Zugang für Gäste
1. Free wifi, kitchen, separate fridge, cooking utensils, computer, printer, dining area, lounge and laundry.
2. There is no separate parking available in the apartment. Guest can park free out in the street. Parking in the street is safe.
3. Use of printing and laundry will cost you a minimum charges to cover the cost of paper, power, water and detergent.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Weekends or as time allows or as guests' preferences.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. Provide guests with homely experience is my passion. Please read house rules thoroughly for best experience.
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CONFIRM BOOKING:
1. Live like as you live in your home and care like as you care yourself and your loved ones.
2. If you cook cleanliness of the kitchen and common areas is paramount.
3. SHOES OUT: Only odd thing for you would be taking your shoes off before entering the house. I have introduced this as part of my cultural practice and for hygiene matter. I will provide guests with slippers to wear in kitchen and bathroom. I apologise this in advance.
4. PARKING: guests can safely park out in the street. Parking in the street is free and safe.
5. I don't charge guest for cleaning fees and assume that you care my place as I do and vice versa.
6. Additional people won't be allowed to the property for security and privacy reasons, but you can always ask if you have urgent matter.
7. No smoking will be allowed inside the house.
8. Fully-equipped kitchen, including NutriBullet and cold-pressed juicer. Guests will have a separate small fridge; guests can use kitchen if they wish to. Guests buy their own groceries, STRICTLY.
9. Computer and free internet available for guest, printing 0.15 cents each page.
10. Guests can use washing facility. Each laundry will cost $7 to cover water, electricity and detergent. There is no dryer, laundry can be dried out in the lines, back of the house. You can use iron if you need.
11. I genuinely expect that my guests are decent, respectful,open minded and environmentally friendly and use energy and resources with mindfulness.
Journalist turned to be a Social Worker. Immigrated to Australia from Nepal, I am passionate about meeting new people and knowing about them. I embrace modernity with mindfulness. I like reading reading, writing, running and learning about people and their places.