A beautiful cottage in the heart of historic Wells in Somerset. Ultra modern interior and private garden with uninterrupted views for miles. Full use of a private shared pool, steam room, sauna, tennis court and acres of private grounds.
Three double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Wifi and TV with netflix access for films. Stream music throughout the house via speakers in the ceiling from any apple phone.
Zugang für Gäste
Full use of the whole house and all of the facilities on the estate including swimming pool, sauna, steam room, tennis court, gym and library.
Ideal for families with children or for large groups of friends.
A cot is available an additional fold-up bed available if required.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Owner lives 45 minutes away if you run into any difficulties
No Hen Parties or Stag Parties. No pets. Sorry!
1. Waste management has proved problematic at Wellesley Park and so please pay special attention to the house rules regards refuse.
a. All waste apart from glass should be put into a bin-liner (found in the cupboard to the right of the in-built bin). Please fit as much as you can into a single bin liner as I am charged per bag for collection. Then put the bin liner into the black wheelie bin located inside the property boundary of The Wood Store. Do not move the black wheelie bin from the property.
b. Put all glass incl. glass wine bottles, glass juice bottles and glass jars etc. into the recycling box next to the black wheelie bin and then carry the recycling box out to the roadside for collection. Go out through the main gate and turn right and walk along the road until you reach a pedestrian gate on your right, which is about half way between the two vehicle entry gates to Wellesley Park. Leave the recycling box here for collection on check-out. If the recycling box is heavy, please use the wheeled load carrier kept in the brown garden storage container.
c. Thank you very much for your support in managing heavy recycling during your stay
2. Only two cars should be parked directly outside the property at any time. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES OR CAMPER VANS ARE ALOWED ON THE PARK. Additional parking for two cars is located in the visitor parking area adjacent to The Spa – and this parking is accessed through the 1st entrance gate you drive past when arriving at the property (the same access code is used to gain access). If you are a large group, then please make sure you use the visitor parking and do not park in other spaces reserved for the other properties at Wellesley Park. If you are bringing more than 4 cars, you will need to park some cars in Morrison’s car park 5 minutes’ drive away, for the duration of your stay.
3. All beds should be stripped on check-out. Please leave bedding on each bed, but strip it away from duvets and pillows etc. ready to be taken away for cleaning.
4. Music should not be audible by neighbours at any time. Thankfully the walls are thick and the house designed with a great music system. But if you like your music loud, check how far the sound travels by walking around outside the house.
5. The Spa and Estate rules are enforced by an on-site caretaker – please ensure you have read through the rules soon after check-in. You will find the rules in the welcome guide, which is on the dining room table on arrival.
6. If you use the BBQ, please ensure you clean it on check-out. There is a wire-brush in the kitchen to help with scraping off food waste and you should put any ash into the waste bin as per point 1 above.
7. Only a maximum of 8 guests staying overnight at The Wood Store are entitled to use the spa. Please don’t invite other people living or visiting locally to use the spa.
Hi everyone. I recently moved to the country after a whirlwind corporate career in London. I bought this house as my forever home and then unexpectedly met the man of my dreams and we have subsequently moved in together. However rather than sell my home, given it truly is a stunning property set in the most amazing location with fabulous amenities, I thought I would share it with the world!
I believe passionately in customer service and so you will be well looked after if you stay with at my place and I live only 45 minutes away, so if you get stuck I can always pop down and help out - but I also live far enough away you won't ever see me if you don't want to!