The Old Biscuit Factory is a luxury townhouse designed by the owner. The perfect home away from home for anyone travelling to Melbourne. Luxurious furnishings, finishings and fittings in an outstanding Beach/City location.
The Old Biscuit Factory is designed and renovated with meticulous detail by the owner Gemma-Ashley Kaplan. Every finish and fixture has been chosen to make the space feel homely yet luxurious. A homage to Georgian style and the original Swallow and Ariel biscuit factory that the townhouse is situated in. Enjoy Tempurpedic beds, the finest cotton sheets, towels and linen. Beautiful new and antique furnishings, local artworks and the best of the best in every appliance and finish.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire home on three levels is yours. Enjoy the grounds as well as the use of pool and gym.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am always available to answer questions during your stay and assist you in any way I can.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The beach is just behind the building and the 109 tram is just a 5 minute walk. It will take you 10 minutes on the tram to the city centre.
Please treat our home with respect. We love and care for it deeply.
- No shoes are to be worn in the house please leave at entry
- Do not touch Artworks ( if you wish to purchase please contact)
- Strictly No Smoking
- Dogs are allowed if they are well behaved please contact for approval ( with the addition of a pet bond and cleaning fee) Dog Bed and treats provided.
- Do not leave dogs unattended at home
- No parties
- No loud music/noise in evenings and mornings as neighbours are very close by
- We work on a sanipump so please do not flush anything down toilet besides toilet paper or you will 100% need a plumber
- if you burn candle please do not leave unattended
- do not touch the fire sprinklers they are active and if set off go off in all of the Townhouses