Our beautiful home is owned and managed by Michael & Judy of Winnipeg, Canada.
When you book our home, you deal with us, the owners. Most Windsor Hills homes, you deal with a mega size property manager.
We love our Florida home, and it shows!
Top 10 Reasons to Stay Here:
1. Canadian Owned, eh - The owners, Judy & Michael (from Winnipeg, Canada) pride themselves as being honest, responsive (email is best), and easy to deal with.
2. 80+ Previous Guest Reviews - We admit, we love our Florida home, and we are biased. However, the 80+ previous guest reviews tell it like it really is. We are new to Airbnb (December 2015), so the previous guest reviews are not on this Airbnb site. Just ask us ... we are happy to provide you with them.
3. Maximum sunshine - A south facing pool, spa, and deck area provides the maximum amount of sunshine all day, and all year. You didn’t come all the way to Florida to be forced to sit in the shade or piled into a corner of the pool area looking for sun (like some of the neighbors will be)!!
4. Private pool and spa - You do not have to share a common pool (and pool chairs) with the many Windsor Hills guests from the condos and town homes.
5. Pool safety fence - many of our guests have young children, and we know that pool safety is a #1 priority. There is a safety fence around the pool, for maximum safety. Or, take the fence down, if you do not require it.
6. Large poolside covered lanai area - Be outside by the pool, and have cover from the Florida sunshine or an afternoon shower (and there will be times when you need it!). The lanai is large enough for you, and all those staying at the villa.
7. Walking distance to club house, tennis courts, basketball and beach volleyball courts - Not all villas in Windsor Hills are within walking distance to these facilities. Do you want to be driving your kids back and forth all day (just like you do at home)? Our villa is a short (5-8 minute) walk to enjoy all the fun.
8. Extra security - Provided through a monitored house alarm system, reinforced sturdy door locks on all sliding glass doors, and a heavy duty floor safe for your valuables (passports, $$, laptop, etc). Have peace of mind that you, your family, and your valuables are safe while you are in the villa, or when you are away enjoying the theme parks, shopping, etc.
9. No need to share a bathroom - With 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, there is space for everyone and you will never have to share your bathroom with your extended family or friends. Need we say more?
10. No stairs - Over 2,000 sq feet of space, all on the same level. Many of our guests include grand parents (or guests weary from a long day at a theme park), who appreciate not having stairs to deal with.
Zugang für Gäste
As guests of our home, you will have full access to all of the facilities that the Windsor Hills Resort has to offer:
Pool with fountains & waterslide
Close to many grocery stores, shops and restaurants
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will never be left on your own!
At any time (before or after) your stay, please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
While you are in Florida, if you need local assistance, Michael & Paula are our nearby property managers, and can help if need be.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Rates do not include Osceola County Tax (6%).
We do have a Rental Agreement which you must sign before your booking is considered final. We are happy to email it to you ... just ask!
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.