Preiswert und gut. Der Geruch der Holz Bungalow ist gewöhnungsbedürftig.
Toxic mold made us very sick. The place was tiny but cute and in a great location right on the beach with a little bar and a fridge stocked with beer so you could sit and look at the waves. There were multiple little wooden bungalows like this so the other ones may be in better condition. Ours had a big leak in the roof and reeked of mold. I noticed this a bit on check in but thought it would go away once we turned the AC on. Also, note that there is only wifi at the bar about 300 yards away, not in the actual bungalow. The moldy smell only got worse and we barely slept, next day I was sick with flu-like symptoms, pain and fever, typical of toxic mold exposure. After a day of sleeping and soup I felt much better so I know the sickness wasn't from a virus or bacterial infection.
Great, cheap place to stop for the night on our road trip to Phuket
This is a very fine and comfy bungalow park with a direct access to the beach. my brother and me arrived here by car late in the evening on our road trip to phuket. Pim was there and gave us a warm welcome and showed us the bungalow which was very clean and comfy. check out was at 12:00 next day and the staff even arranged a late breakfast for us. the beach is very nice, we had a couple of beer sitting on chairs with our feet in the warm water. i definitely recommend this place and would stay here again