What you get out of a cooking class with me, is an Afternoon of Awesomeness.
You'll discover all the various Indian Spices used in these dishes and what unique flavour each adds to a dish.
One of the coolest things about this class is that I cook a different menu every week. There are plenty of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, and once you book, I'll get in touch to figure out preferences etc.
Here are some of my greatest hits:
- Chicken/Beef/Potatoe Biryani
- Chicken/Beef/Potatoe Karhai
- Dal Tadka - lentils with looks and money served with special cumin rice
-Baigan(Bringle) ka bharta.
- Fried Pakoras(Spinat, Potatoe, Onions, cauliflower) and Fried Samosas (Potatoe, Chicken mince, Chicken Bbq)
- Thin Bread (Chapati or Roti)
- Khatay Aloo (Sour Potatoes)
- Chai (Black Tea) with milk or without milk. Special Tea with Cinnamon(Zimt) and Cardamom(Kardamom)
-India Sweet-dish with Semolina(Grieß)
-Butter Chicken or Mushroom Chicken
-Yoghurt Sauce (Raita)
-Alo(Potatoe) Parahata, Moli(Radish)Parahata
-Chicken Tikka Masala
Later we'll enjoy tasting these dishes together.