Currently over-priced because I am not currently able to offer out as a B&B.
No smoking, no parties, no guests without prior approval, respectful to all.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
Hi everyone! I am Glen (far left of this picture), in my mid-twenties and am currently living in Nottingham, England where I have lived for almost two years.
**Where I am from and a bit of English culture:
England, like lots of countries has a lot of difference between regions and there is an argument on which part of it is the best (North England vs South England). Being from the Midlands (the middle of England) gives me the opportunity to "Sit on the Fence" (in the UK this phrase is used to express that you are not on one side of an argument (you are not on either side of the fence) - meaning that you do not make a decision).
**Who I Am, What I Enjoy
I am a positive, curious and enthusiastic person who enjoys meeting new people (I am likely to be asking lots of questions!). I am happiest when I am active, I keep myself busy with a number of hobbies which are always changing, I enjoy trying new things.
**A few of my main hobbies:
- Football (Manchester United fan)
- Squash, Badminton, Tennis
- I have some DJ Decks that I sometimes play around with (I am not good, YET)
- Dance music and festivals
- Ski and Snowboard
**New hobbies for 2016:
- I have mastered the sports on the frozen version of water. Now I want to learn to Surf, Windsurf and Kayak
- Improve my Portuguese and Spanish, travelling to countries that speak those languages whenever I get the chance
My latest new hobby is to travel more outside of the UK, but ONLY to Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries because of the fact I want to learn those languages:
- On 27/1/16 I am flying to Sao Paulo, travelling across South East Brazil for 3 weeks. This is my first real travel holiday, I am travelling on my own and staying mainly in hostels!
- I go to Lisbon, Portugal in August where I will learn to surf!
- Hideout Festival 2016 in Croatia (OK, so this one isn't "travelling". But it is my first trip outside of the UK!
**Type of traveller
If I am travelling and especially if it is on my own, then I would enjoy staying with people who are available to spend time teaching their language, culture and sharing their life experiences.
**Type of host
I would apply the same approach to my hosting. I would only accept a airbnb if I were available to spend time showing the local area, talking about England and also perhaps helping with English.
At this time, I am only interested in hosting Spanish or Portuguese speaking people. It would also be over a weekend as I work hard during the week and can not guarantee that I would be around to help with issues (Sorry).