Über dieses Inserat
- Central Oslo, trendy yet traditional
- Newly furnished
- Do use the kitchen, livingroom and boardgames whenever
- 4 minute walk to public transportation
- City bicycle cards for guests
... Feel at home & ENJOY your stay!
*Please check our first guest room in the same apt for references :)*
Home: a 3 bedroom apt, I live in one of the rooms. This room my room in the apartment, sometimes on Airbnb when I am away. There is a second room for guests and Paresh lives in the third room, an amazing, dedicated guy working with satellites. I'm a student of business, nurse part time and otherwise traveller.
Bathroom is always warm & clean, with plenty of warm water for the shower.
The BED is BIG :) 160 x 200cm / 63 x 78.74in and in size.
City Bicycle Cards: these are only avalable between April and November, or as the company who runs them says: "so long as there is no snow on the ground".
Zugang für Gäste
You will have full use of all facilities, washing machine, fridge, and you are welcome to cook.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We enjoy having guests but also respect your privacy.
Take a look at Hugo and Storm, they´ll love you ;)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Fresh beedsheets and towels will be provided.
LGBT & creative fellows are very welcome.
Respect is the word
Cook, Dance, Sing in the shower. Smile!
- Our building has a rule we follow which is to keep things quiet from 23:00 to 08:00.
- Please help us keep out home tidy
- Lost key fee of 50$ per key
- Guests: please ask before bringing guests home
- No-Nos: drugs & smoking in the house, partying in the house after 23:00.
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 197 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I have been a member of CouchSurfing (similar to Airbnb but free) since 2007. CouchSurfing is based on the relationships you make and the references left behind on your profile.
Lived abroad in several countries before Norway. Speak PT, ES, EN, NO and a little FR. Work as a nurse in various very different places. Now studying psychology.