2 exquisitely designed villas, seconds from each other, both set around our wonderful swimming pool. Located on the beautiful quieter South coast of Samui, directly on a stunning, peaceful beach, within the privacy of a walled in tropical garden with a lovely swimming pool. Perfect spot for families and friends getting together to enjoy this fabulous island!
For larger groups, please message us to ask about availability for more bedrooms - we have a total of 5 bedrooms available, in 3 villas.
We have some simple house rules which must be adhered to. Any guests failing to respect these rules may be asked to vacate the premises, and no refund will be given. These rules are in place for your own safety and enjoyment as well as ensuring our property is looked after.
- Strictly no smoking indoors - there are many covered outdoor areas where you may smoke.
- Please treat our staff with respect at all times. They are doing their best to help you and we expect them to be treated as they deserve to be treated. Their normal working hours are 8am-5pm.
- No drugs/illegal items are allowed within the premises.
- Only guests acknowledged at the time of booking are permitted to stay overnight in the villa/ villa grounds. If you wish to have daytime visitors during your stay, this must be approved by the staff first.
- Please respect our property and leave it as you have found it. Any damages caused must be paid for in full, in cash, even if the costs due exceeds the security deposit paid.
- Please ensure you lock all the doors when you leave the premises. Although we have a very good security system, the safety of your personal possessions is important to us.
- Please turn off air-conditioning units when you are not inside the rooms using them. While in the room using them, please keep all windows and doors closed.
- The toilet plumbing systems here do not work as those you may be used to (this is true for most toilet systems in Thailand!) It is prohibited to flush any toilet paper, feminine sanitary products, tissues, etc down the toilets – please place in the bins provided. The toilets will block very quickly if you fail to adhere to this rule, and you will be charged for the cost of a plumber to remedy the situation.
- Please do not use glass containers in or around the swimming pool (this is for your own safety!)
- If you would like to bring a pet you must notify us first and we must agree that we feel it is suitable.
- All children under 16 years old must be supervised at all times on the property and accompanied by an adult when using the swimming pool. Parents must take responsibility for their children.
- Please respect our neighbours, we live in a wonderful, quiet area of the island, and we would all like to keep it that way! Loud noise is strictly prohibited after 22:00 and we ask you to please respect your surroundings in terms of noise pollution at all times.
- Please respect our property as if it were your own home.
- Please ensure you change from wet bathing costumes before entering the villa or sitting on interior furniture.
- We highly recommend that you keep any valued items (money, passports, jewellery, laptops, cameras, etc) in the personal room safe. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss/theft of any items during your stay at the property.
- We have 2 lovely, friendly dogs living on the property grounds. Satang (the golden colour) and Ploy (the black colour) Please ask Tone before giving them any food/ treats, for the dogs health we have to monitor what they eat!
- Please do not encourage the dogs to come inside any of the rooms in the property at any time. They are not allowed inside, and unless encouraged actively to come inside they are very well behaved and will not do it!
- Sometimes the dogs can mistake your personal possessions for toys. Please ensure that you keep your shoes inside the buildings at all times, and make sure all your personal possessions in any of the outdoor areas are out of reach of the dogs . We cannot take responsibility for any of your personal possessions which the dogs may take or damage during your stay. (We would like to point out that this does not happen very often, and generally speaking they are very well behaved and our guests normally love them!)
- A security deposit of $500 must be paid in cash upon your arrival. All damages must be paid for, in cash, even if they exceed the Security Deposit paid.
- A “fair-use” policy for electricity is implied. You will be allocated 60 units of electric per day, included in the price of the accommodation. Any excess use, will be charged at a rate of 5thb per unit. Any extra electric charges due, may be deducted directly from your Security Deposit. If the amount due exceeds the Security Deposit, all costs must be paid for in full. Upon your arrival the electric meter reading will be taken, and again on the day of check-out, before you are due to leave, by our staff. Guests must sign the form with the electric meter readings taken.
-Kayaks are used at the guests own risk - the villa accepts no liability for any accidents, and any damages caused to the kayaks must be paid in full by guests.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 14 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! I'm Alan, the owner of this property!
I was born in the UK and worked as a senior executive for international companies in various Asian countries for over 20 years.
In 2003 I bought some land and a small house on this beautiful quiet beach in Koh Samui, as a place to relax and recharge the batteries.
Two years ago I decided I needed a retirement project which led to creating this beautiful villa surrounded by tropical gardens, located right on the beach. I'm very proud of my property and have had so much enjoyment from staying here! I'm really happy to now open my doors, to allow other people the opportunity to enjoy staying here just as much as I do!
I like travelling and exploring new places and cultures. When I'm not at home in Samui my villa is looked after by Khun Tone, my villa manager, who lives onsite.
I hope to welcome you to my own little paradise on Koh Samui very soon!