This beautiful and fully restored 100-year-old farmhouse, built by one of the original pioneers in the Wenatchee Valley, is situated on 20 private acres in Brender Canyon, about 15 minutes from Leavenworth. The perfect destination for large groups!
We sell wine by the bottle, there are hens laying fresh eggs for your omelettes, and the hiking trails start directly out the front door. This is the ultimate outdoor retreat with the everyday comforts of a family home.
- 1. CHECK-IN TIME is after 4 P.M. Pacific Time AND CHECK-OUT is by 11 A.M. No early check-ins without prior permission as we need to make sure the property is cleaned & ready.
- This is a NON SMOKING PROPERTY. Any trace of smoking left behind will incur a $5 fine per cigarette butt improperly discarded on property --deducted from damage deposit.
- 3 Pets are permitted, max. 2, subject to additional charges of $10/night + a $25 non-refundable pet deposit. All pet waste must be disposed of properly at all times on property.
- 4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. No alcohol parties, bachelor(ette) parties, loud or raucous events are allowed. If it is determined that this rule was broken while occupying the premises, the damage deposit will convert to security deposit only and will NOT be refunded.
- a. No damage is done to home, surrounding property, neighbor’s property, gardens, vineyard or its contents and home furnishings beyond normal use.
- b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started.
- d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
- e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- f. No linens are lost or damaged.
- g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
- h. Parking only in designated driveway or outdoor facility.
- i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement. Neighbors are not disturbed by excessive noise or disruptive behavior.
- Property is not used (sleeping or otherwise, including on-site events, banquets, weddings, etc.) for more people than indicated on rental agreement.
- Use of snowmobiles, ATV’s, motorcycles or other motorized vehicles is prohibited without prior written permission of owners.
- 13. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice or if property is used for larger groups than sleeping at the farm (e.g. large reunions, big groups for dining purposes).
- 14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- 15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
- 16. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions. Brender Canyon Road is maintained by the county all the way up to our circular driveway.
- This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 102 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My favorite type of plant is a venus fly trap, I have never owned an iPhone, my last name is unusual, my sense of humor is sarcastic, I have lived abroad in Brazil and Germany, I have never been stung by a bee, walking my dogs brings me absolute peace, my 93 year old grandma makes delicious root beer floats, she always offers them and you are not allowed to say no, I have had the same sun glasses for 2 years, my taste in music is a mix of hip-hop-electronic-trap-glam-rock-classical, I have a brother that is an accountant and another that is a chef (one does my taxes while the other prepares me dinner).
Thanks for reading!