Very lovely two-bedroom apartment in Born district, right next to the main attractions of Barcelona. Fully-equipped apartment perfect for friends, families, and couples, and also students.
This apartment is situated on the fourth floor of a building without lift, features a double bedroom with a king size bed, a second bedroom with two single beds that can be converted into a double bed; a fully equipped kitchen; a spacious living room with a table for 6 persons; equipped bathroom and shower. In the living room, there is a double sofa bed. From the living room, you can access to a small balcony to relax and watch the life of this great neighborhood. A total area is 55 m2 that can accommodate up to 6 people.
Zugang für Gäste
Widescreen TV, DVD, internet Wi-Fi, washing machine, heaters, fully equipped kitchen, oven, coffee maker, microwave, iron, pet-friendly (30 euros), refrigerator, sound system, kettle, electric heating, air vent, ceramic hob, trundle bed.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guests will have at their disposal an emergency telephone in case there are any mishaps during their stay. This apartment is available from a minimum period of 32 days.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Kindly we remind you that deposit is not included and is payable upon your arrival (it will be refunded to the same credit card after checking the apartment). The amount of deposit depends on the length of your stay. Please take note that utility bills are not included in the rental of a property (internet, gas, electricity, and water).
1. Once the guest has left the apartment, it will be revised. If no break or damage is found and the rules of the apartment have been respected we will refund the damage deposit to the same credit card number depending on the duration of the stay. This deposit serves against the damages that are paid with the credit card. The deposit will be reimbursed in the same credit card number within a maximum period of 30 days in accordance with the Law of urban leases 4/2013.
2. Make sure you take the keys when you leave the apartment and lock the door from the outside. Losing or forgetting the apartment keys has a minimum charge of 50€. If you need to use the inter-phone make sure you ring the right number so you will not bother the neighbors.
3. Please turn off the lights and the electrical appliance when you leave the apartment. We have to appreciate and take care of our resources. If the guest´s general supplies expenses are much higher than the standard, the owner has the right to charge the guest the difference between both expenses.
4. Please listen to the music and to the TV in a volume that does not disturb the neighbors. Do not be loud at the stairs and at the common areas. Do not make parties and respect the neighbor's sleep and relax. If you do not respect these rules and the neighbors complain and police are called, you may be immediately removed from the apartment regardless of the time, day or night. Finally, the guest will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit.
5. Do not touch the boiler and the main water command.
6. Please, do not try to open the door with the pad-lock, where the cleaning equipment is located.
7. Before leaving, the guest is obliged to leave the apartment in perfect conditions, i.e. all waste should be correctly disposed of and the apartment tidied. It is mandatory that the kitchen and the dishes are clean and tidy all in place. If not, there will be an additional cleaning charge.
8. It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment; if at the check-out we realize that the client has smoked, we will be able to penalize you with 100€.
9. It is forbidden to move the furniture of the apartments without permission, if you move it, we will be able to penalize you.
10. Upon your arrival, the person taking care of your check-in has to explain to you how equipment in the apartment works. Please pay attention to the instructions, a bad use of them would be penalized.
Preparation for arrival.
• Please ensure that you provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
• Your confirmation email clearly states where you can find your contact person on the day of your arrival.
• The apartment will be available as of 14:00h (2 PM), however, we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your correct arrival time. If we do not have this information you will be forced to wait for your contact person and your check-in will be delayed.
• Please remember that check-ins take place between 14.00h (2 PM) and 02.30h (2.30AM).
- If you are arriving after 21.00h (9.00PM), there is a late check-in fee of 30€.
- If you are arriving after (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)AM) there is a late check-in fee of 50€.
You should leave the apartment before or at 11:00. You will not wait for any member of the staff (unless you have been told to do so). Leave the keys on the table and close the door. Remember to always turn off the lights and close the windows. Leaving after 11:00 without prior authorisation will be penalized. If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible at check-in. We will try to meet your request if we do not have an early arrival the following day. If it is possible, you may stay in the apartment until 18:00 but this will be subject to an additional charge of 50% of the apartment rental price per night. Leaving any time after 18:00 will entail an additional charge corresponding to the full rental price per night of the apartment.
CONDUCT IN THE APARTMENT
Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 10.00.
Not respecting these basic rules for the neighbor’s coexistence can be penalized with your deposit.
The owner is not responsible for your forgotten personal belongings. Please check that you do not forget any of them before leaving the apartment.
Después de estudiar, vivir y conocer culturas en Berlín, Amsterdam, Río de Janeiro, San José de Costa Rica y Buenos Aires entiendo el concepto de Pura Vida!!
Ven a Barcelona y disfrutarás de sus gentes, su gastronomía y sus oportunidades de ocio y cultura.
Una ciudad única y cosmopolita, llena de rincones que la hace todavía más fascinante y maravillosa.
Y qué mejor oportunidad que hospedarse en uno de nuestros apartamentos cómodos, elegantes y céntricos para descansar o seguir viviendo la ciudad más de cerca.