Golf Safari SA’s lodge provides luxury self catering accommodation at Pearl Valley Golf Estate. The golf lodge has breath taking panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and overlooks a small dam. Our luxurious accommodation at Pearl Valley offers guests 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms plus a downstairs guest toilet. Three bedrooms have their own private balconies with the most exquisite mountain views of the Western Cape.
The golf lodge has air conditioning in all the rooms and the lounge area. Underfloor heating as well as heated towel rails will make the chilly winter months very pleasant.
- A minimum of a 30% deposit is required with your reservation. Balance plus refundable breakage deposit of a R(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) payable a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your arrival in order to confirm your booking. Golf Safari SA reserves the right to cancel your booking without the refund of your deposit should the above payment terms not be strictly adhered to. For bookings less than 2 weeks before your intended arrival date, full payment for accommodation and breakage deposit is required upfront. Confirmation of payments received and bookings will be made via email by Golf Safari SA
- Please note that a breakage deposit of R(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or more days and/or 5 or more people) OR R(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or less days and/or 4 or less people) is payable directly to Golf Safari SA 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Guests are to 'email' Golf Safari SA directly, confirming the banking details that they wish the breakage deposit to be returned to once they have departed. No breakage deposits will be refunded by Golf Safari SA without an electronic confirmation of the banking details from the person who made the original booking. Breakage deposits for International guests will be refunded using (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/paybridge only.
- Your daily rate includes an arrival clean only. A departure clean of R495.00 is compulsory and for the guests account. This amount will be deducted from your breakage deposit. On departure our housekeeping team will compile a report indicating any breakages which will then be deducted from your deposit. Your breakage deposit will be refunded the day after your departure provided that it isn’t over a weekend
- Electricity is purchased on a prepaid basis. An allocated amount of units is provided by the establishment based on the duration of your stay and the amount of guests booked for, thereafter the guest is responsible for topping up.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit 50% of the amount paid. Cancellations 29 to 15 days prior to arrival will forfeit 75% of the amount paid. Cancellations 14 to 7 days prior to arrival will forfeit 90% of the full invoice value. Cancellations made 6 days or less prior to arrival as well as No Shows will forfeit 100% of the full invoice value. Cancellations over Peak Periods will forfeit 50% of the amount paid. All 3rd party costs plus bank fees will be added to the above cancellation amounts. A R150 admin fee will be charged with a cancellation