Staying in this delightful Berkeley row home is about as convenient as it gets. With close proximity to both I-70 and I-25, it’s easy to go to and from the airport, the mountains, Red Rocks, Downtown, and Coors Field. You’re only blocks away from Regis University, close to the Tennyson shopping district, a short walk to local food and craft beer, and mere minutes to Willis Case Golf Course, Rocky Mountain Lake Park, and numerous other parks, restaurants & attractions.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm and Check-out is 11:00am
- You are more than welcome to everything in the kitchen to use to cook and please also feel free to use anything in the fridge. We have a dishwasher for your convenience.
- We will have fresh linens on the bed and loft bed. Clean linens for the futon/couch will be available as well.
- We have Wifi and a Blu-Ray Player with an internet connection which allows you to access Netflix and other services. We will leave you instructions and the wifi password.
- Coffee and tea are provided.
- There is 1 off-street parking space in the back.
- We love and respect our neighbors. Please be courteous and respectful.