Enjoy your own desert oasis in La Quinta in PGA West on the 18th hole of Nicklaus Private course. The house is well equipped for your dream getaway with friends and family all year round. Northeast facing patio lets you submerge yourself in morning sun with a stunning view of mountains. 3 public golf courses in PGA West or Indian Wells Tennis complex are nearby for your active lifestyle or visit the spa at La Quinta resort for simple relaxation.
The main house has 18 foot ceiling with a expansive living and dining area (seat up to 8). The full size kitchen has a eat-in breakfast bar and island for sharpening your chef skills. A massive game room with a pool table and dart board, plus a wet bar will entertain any guest. There are 2 bedrooms (1 king/1 queen) in the main house and 1 queen bed with double foldout couch in the casita to accommodate a total of 7. The casita has a fridge, microwave, and kitchenware for your guests' convenience.
Zugang für Gäste
You have access to the full house with pool and spa. Golf course and country club access are not included.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Please contact Jeremy at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if you have emergencies.
Please contact me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for all other inquiries
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please observe stated house rules and you must agree to all terms before booking. Any violation may result in forfeiture of security deposit and fine may be imposed on you and your guests. A refundable security deposition is $1500, 10% tax, and a non-refundable cleaning fee is $150 are imposed on all rentals. Pool heating is 250 flat and spa heating is 50 per night. A copy of your driver license is required upon booking for identification.
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins by the garage for pick up. Monday the garbage is picked up early morning. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than 8 (eight) persons for 3 bedroom rental or 5 (five) persons for 2 bedroom rental reside or sleep on the premises.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them...
11. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
12. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 6 (six) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period. After six weeks prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion. Rental Deposit amount will be returned within the time frame specified by the platform through which booking was made (e.g. airbnb or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN))) upon check out if no damage is report or dispute. Any dispute on Rental Deposit shall be handled accordingly to policy and process of such platform.
13. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
14. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
18. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
19. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
20. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
21. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
22. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owner’s closet is located just inside the garage and in the main house under the kitchen sink.
23. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
24. Tenant is advised that security cameras are installed in the front courtyard and backyard and recordings are made for security purposes only. Tenant hereby consents to recordings being made in these areas. All recordings are properties of the Landlord.
25. Tenant is advised that door and motion sensors are installed inside the house for security purposes only. Tenant hereby consents to use of the property with the installed sensors.26. The property has a fire extinguisher installed under the island kitchen sink. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
26 The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
27. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
28. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
29. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 7 days they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
30. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
31. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
32. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 75 degrees and heat shall not be set above 75, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
33. Vehicles are required to be parked in the garage as much as possible. Tenant may park in the driveway if garage is full, but not on the street.
34. Tenant and/or guests shall not create unreasonable noise or disturbance at any time during the day or night. Outside music after 10:00 P.M. or before 1:00 P.M. is strictly prohibited per city ordinance. The house is located in a family neighborhood and we expect all guests to follow all rules to respect the neighbors who live there by not engaging in any activity that will disrupt or disturb the neighborhood. You will be fined for creating a disturbance.
35. Tenant has no special right or privilege to enter upon or use the Golf Course Property and that trespassing on golf property is in violation of the City Civil Code #602
36. Tenant also agrees to follow the rules listed in Ordinance 501 and Good Neighbor Brochure as provided.