Sitting on a large, private lot surrounded by Conservancy land, this 1800+ sq. ft., 3 Bed/2 Bath home offers a gourmet kitchen, a hot tub/spa, proximity to biking and hiking trails, skiing, snowshoeing, golfing, the Lake, and everything you love about South Lake Tahoe.
Set in Tahoe Paradise far from city traffic, it's 15 minutes to Sierra-at-Tahoe, 10 to Heavenly Village & Casinos, and 40 to Kirkwood. 7 miles to the Lake and 1/2 mile to the Golf Course.
PLEASE READ HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING
The 3-level floor plan features a main floor with a fully-equipped kitchen and attached dining room and table that can seat 10. The spacious main floor living room is complete with wood burning stove, HD SmartTV (can access Netflix, Amazon, etc.), a Blue Ray DVD player, access to an outdoor deck, a gas grill, and comfortable outdoor lounging area. The main floor also provides a comfortable, easy access bedroom with a queen size bed, a computer table and printer, and a spare Graco Pac n' Play crib. The main floor full bathroom has a shower and doubles as utility room with a washer and dryer. A game closet with puzzles, cards, board games, and art supplies is also on this floor.
Upstairs are two bedrooms, a large master bedroom with king size bed and a guest room with a full and twin set of beds. The upstairs full bathroom features a shower over a tub.
The lower level includes a great game room complete with an air hockey table, a ping-pong table, a second HDSmartTV, a standard DVD player and games for the whole family. It seconds as a fourth bedroom with a two twin trundle bed/couch for crashing and a third convertible couch-single bed suitable for a child or teen.
Right outside the game room door you will find the 4-person hot tub in what feels like the middle of a secluded forest.
10 people including adults and children. Ideally, this home suits 6 adults and up to 4 children. Additional booking fee of $20 per each adult over 6 adults. No more than 8 adults if couples, 6 adults maximum if singles.
-Upstairs master bedroom with king bed.
-Upstairs guest bedroom with full and twin beds.
-Ground-level guest bedroom with queen bed and Graco Pac n' Play crib. (Ideal for the stair-averse.)
-Basement level twin trundle couch with two twin mattresses and a convertible floor couch bed (twin) suitable for a child.
HD Smart TV with basic cable service, On Demand, etc. in Living Room
HD Smart TV in basement Game Room
Zugang für Gäste
Almost all areas, including hot tub/spa (owner's storage closets and garage tool areas excepted)
Interaktion mit Gästen
Host is easily reached via Airbnb messaging which will forward messages directly to the host cell phone. Most questions and needs will be responded to within 1-2 hours.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We use a professional vacation rental cleaning service that assures you will have clean, fresh linens, towels, and housecoats for the spa as well as basic kitchen/bathroom supplies at the beginning of your stay.
We also use an agency to service the hot tub/spa before and after each guest stay. The cleaning fee includes this hot tub/spa per-visit treatment fee.
Neighborhood snow clearing requires no street parking during winter months (or pay fine). Space available for up to 4 cars (2 in garage, 2 in driveway).
Snow-clearing service provided for driveway and walkways. When there are more than 4 inches of snow on the ground, a snow clearing service will come clear the driveway and pathways to the front door and hot tub/spa.
PLEASE READ HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING:
- Our home is ideal for small groups of families, or up to 5 couples. Maximum of 10 total guests at all times. Maximum singles/solo guests is 5. Violations are subject to fines and penalties. See details in Maximum Occupancy section below.
- Sorry, but we can't host pets due to severe allergies :(
- City and County Vacation Rental Ordinance requires all vacationers to sign a written acknowledgement and agreement to follow parking, occupancy, noise, hot tub use, and garbage and recycling limitations.
- Other (typical) house rules apply (e.g. check in/check out rules, respectful usage, abiding by quiet hours, etc.). Please DO NOT move furniture from room to room.
- Please be respectful and eat in the dining area. Keep food out of bedrooms and off living room furniture. It's fine to have snacks in the recreation room in the basement.
Minimum stay requirements vary throughout the year:
November 9 - 13 (Veteran's Day weekend) 3 night minimum
November 22 - 26: (Thanksgiving) 4 night minimum
December 22 - January 7, 2018: (Christmas & New Year) 4 night minimum
January 11 - 15: (MLK Weekend) 3 night minimum
January 26 - 29: 3 night minimum
February 15 - 19: (President's Day Weekend) 3 night minimum
March 15 - April 1: 3 night minimum
May 24 - 28: (Memorial Day weekend) 3 night minimum
June 28 - July 8: (July 4th Holiday) 3 night minimum
July 10 - 15: (American Century Celebrity Golf Tournament) 3 night minimum
August 30 - September 3: (Labor Day Weekend) 3 night minimum
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - Please read prior to booking
10 people including adults and children. Ideally, this home suits 6 adults and up to 4 children. Additional booking fee of $20 per each adult per night over 6 adults. No more than 8 adults if couples, 5 adults maximum if singles. Violators will be subject to fines and penalties outlined below.
El Dorado County Laws
When you enter the home you are agreeing to comply with the stated rules and agree to pay the fines for any violation. The following rules are strictly enforced by the county and neighborhood associations. Violation of these rules is subject to fines:
1. The City and County Vacation Rental Ordinances prohibits noise outside the home after 10:00 PM.
2. The City’s Vacation Rental Ordinance prohibits hot tub use after 10:00 PM.
3. Do not use inappropriate language outside the home at any time and be considerate to all neighbors.
4. Open flame fires are prohibited by the City, County, and Home Owner Associations (HOAs).
5. You may not exceed the maximum occupancy and parking limits set by the owner. These limits may be less than the maximum permitted by the City and County.
6. Never leave trash outside the house unless in a curb-side “bear box” (provided at the home).
Fines for violating the above rules:
$1000 for exceeding the maximum number of adults, children, or parked cars permitted at any time - plus any additional fines from law enforcement or HOAs levied against you or RnR Vacation Rentals.
$500 for any complaint by a neighbor - plus any fines from the city, HOA, or law enforcement levied against you or RnR Vacation Rentals.
$500 for any open flame fire - plus any fines from the city, HOA, or law enforcement levied against you or RnR Vacation Rentals.